First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR
Hi y’all.
like the title says,
I didn’t realize and a friggin plastic bag got stuck and melted on the piping of my exhaust.
Anyone been through this and has any tips on how to remove it ?
The worst part is that it’s on the rear part where is visible from any angle!
😞😞😞
It’s the Boostlogic titanium exhaust.
Sponsored

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
had happened on my s2000 long ago... :( It was on my cat and smelled really bad for long time before it burnt away.. did not bothered to clean it because it was not visible unless it was lifted unlike yours. I assume this won't be easy and may need it to be polished. even so, it may not come off easy and if the part where it was titanium with "color", you will need to re-heat it to get the color back but it may not be as pretty as it used to be.. sorry that couldn't provide helpful hint..

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I had something similar but worse on my RX-8 lol. I had a gorgeous Exoticspeed exhaust (with rotary tips) on my RX-8 and it got so hot it melted part of the bumper shroud. Black plastic all over my beautiful burnt tips. I was so mad lol. Was an easy fix though, I scraped off what I could, went for a long hard drive, got it as hot as possible, and everything burned off and you never could tell it happened. Looked as good as new.
Sponsored