Californian Supras

forAiur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
toyota
A lot of them think ALL Supras should be marked up like the Launch Edition trims, but there are some dealers out there selling at MSRP and/or 1k to 2k over MSRP for non-LE trims and such.
can you suggest any dealerships in norcal that are selling at reasonable prices?
Sponsored

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
can you suggest any dealerships in norcal that are selling at reasonable prices?
Sorry, I'm located in SoCal and I've only been inquiring around here. I usually check Autotrader or Cars.com then call around based on the trim I want. Just ask to speak with someone about the Stock # of the car then ask for how much markup they are placing (if any). (Starcraft FTW by the way hah)

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
Just checking in to say that I was able to get my Premium 3.0 (non-LE) for MSRP at Toyota of Cerritos. My sales rep said for me to feel free and let people know.

Bulls23337

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mazda CX-9, 2008 Lexus IS F, 2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Toyota Carson said they would get a black LE on August 12. Haven't been in the area to confirm. However, I was passing by Toyota of Orange and they had a white LE in the front of the lot. The sales guy said they are asking for 50k mark up lol.

supra.jpg
I bought this one on the 8th (I think this is the one, as they had 3 white LE's at 1 point). Had them drive it down to me. And no, I did not pay that 50k markup or anything close to it lol.

Mkv758

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If anyone in the state of California (Nor-cal) is interested on the Supra @ Msrp pm me.

tam35gny

First Name
Gunay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 + Mk5 x 4
Hey all,

Finally I managed to become member here. I wanted to give you guys heads up on a Supra LE Kearny Mesa San Diego is selling.
I've signed up and left a deposit over 15K MSRP in beginning of August and they kept delaying and delaying. They finally get to have one but they found out that the trunk paint had blemishes , so I asked them if they could replace it. I wouldn't like to get a car that I paid 15K over with second paint on it. They have been very rude and careless since the beginning including the manager. I will post pictures and videos later on but if anyone here willing to buy this supra just make your bid knowing accordingly. The #133 Supra LE doesn't even worth MSRP as of now .. Like I said I will share details later today..

tam35gny

First Name
Gunay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 + Mk5 x 4
I was promised to receive my car in 2 weeks. I have 3 of these already just to collect and just won't be happy with a repainted one. I will take this to Toyota Head Quarters as well and see if they can do anything about it. The whole treatment since the beginning was just not right. I'm sharing the VIN of the one that's being repainted one as well. Just be aware and do not over pay for this car, don't forget it will have repainted trunk on it's records. During my whole venture I meet a lot of good dealerships as well, if you are in the market for an LE I can help you get one at a fair price , just ask for help. Please do your research well on the Supra's from Kearny Mesa Toyota.
nc_oc=AQkwEcs1jr8lcZ6s6QxUgMa9LG-FAO6lLAnYtKEXa1XfwJ3aL0p8MSe4igLP45lQ-XI&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

nc_oc=AQkwEcs1jr8lcZ6s6QxUgMa9LG-FAO6lLAnYtKEXa1XfwJ3aL0p8MSe4igLP45lQ-XI&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I know a few dealerships (San Jose, Madera which includes a Red LE at MSRP.) that will sell without markup. Let me know if you're interested and I can forward you to their info

tam35gny

First Name
Gunay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 + Mk5 x 4
I was able to get #1486 from Escondido Toyota yesterday, they have a red one in stock as well.

Do not buy the one (#133) in Kearny Mesa Toyota it's repainted instead go get the one in Escondido .

Felipe3sgte

First Name
Felipe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I got fed up with San Diego dealersā€™ mark-ups.

I got mine from Longo Toyota in LA area at MSRP. Talk to Jeffrey Chang. Heā€™s sold at least 17 with no mark-ups. Well worth the train ride & a fun drive back to town. Heā€™s also an MKIII Supra owner

mines13

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Tungsten Silver Premium
Jeff is great, I just picked up my Tungsten Silver Premium from him last Friday. I had previously purchased an Argento Silver FR-S from him back in 2012.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
South coast Toyota has them MSRP now, in fact many Socal CA dealers should be MSRP by now.

If you want a Premium 3.0 at under sticker price, I can give you the contact to make that happen in SoCal.

Last edited:

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
so when is the meetup?

tam35gny

First Name
Gunay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 + Mk5 x 4
I can throw a BBQ meet up at the shop guys and there's plenty of space to take pictures. Just give me a date I'm available most of the time.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
I can throw a BBQ meet up at the shop guys and there's plenty of space to take pictures. Just give me a date I'm available most of the time.
free food, I'm there!!
Sponsored