Calling all Canadians!

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Has anyone had issues finding the in car wifi for the supra. I followed the instructions in the manual. I'm wondering if it's canadian model issue.
Sponsored

Boomer64

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Lexus RX350 & SC430
Has anyone had issues finding the in car wifi for the supra. I followed the instructions in the manual. I'm wondering if it's canadian model issue.
I had problems trying to connect CarPlay, as I was incorrectly trying to connect to the car through the wifi connection. I successfully connected through the BlueTooth connection. Just like pairing your phone to wireless headphones.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I had problems trying to connect CarPlay, as I was incorrectly trying to connect to the car through the wifi connection. I successfully connected through the BlueTooth connection. Just like pairing your phone to wireless headphones.
I'm dont have an iPhone. I was looking for the wifi setting but cant find it. Its needed for screen mirroring. I cant even find the wifi settings at all.

Boomer64

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV, Lexus RX350 & SC430
I'm dont have an iPhone. I was looking for the wifi setting but cant find it. Its needed for screen mirroring. I cant even find the wifi settings at all.
Sorry, I meant to say that the settings / connection are done on your phone. Try pairing your car through your phoneā€™s BlueTooth settings. I have not seen any wifi settings on the car. Iā€™m not familiar with a screen mirroring feature.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry, I meant to say that the settings / connection are done on your phone. Try pairing your car through your phoneā€™s BlueTooth settings. I have not seen any wifi settings on the car. Iā€™m not familiar with a screen mirroring feature.
That's all I wanted to know. So you didnt see the wifi setting. Another feature Canadian cars didnt get...

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
What companies/shops does everyone order from? Seems like not many Canadian companies have stock of a90 parts

AugustineW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X5+2020 Nitro Yellow Supra
My friend and I are making a new website and we are based in the Toronto area. Trying to get all the brands like US websites. Stay tuned haha.

I do also have a set of AIMGAIN kit coming this September and I will make a video by comparing a few body kits. I will sell that kit cheaper than MSRP after making the video. Let me know if anyone wants it!

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Burger spacers for sale 13mm .
I never put these on the car and just ordered new wheels. ($200 new)
$125 plus you pay shipping.

Attachments

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
looking to sell my 2020 downshift blue 24800km- bunch of carbon fiber and some not installed.
car is in storage now in Ontario . serious inquiry's only DM me thanks.
comes with two sets of rims and tires OEM and HRE in picture

car.jpg
Sponsored