Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14’ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
Welp my dealer called me here in Winnipeg. They don’t believe any A91MT’s will arrive in Manitoba at all but they just got an allocation for a Absolute Zero Premium MT coming in May so ended up taking that and I’m still top of the list for the A91MT. I’ll trade in if it comes in LOL. Barley any MT’s are coming here apparently
Sponsored

hamchin

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, A3 Audi,
I'm guessing its a smaller dealership with only 1 person on the waitlist who cancelled?
Nah, the big one, funnily enough, its the same story as Ace of Laces, they have one coming in May an Absolute Zero Premium MT

Edit: but no VIN, asked in a few different ways but the guy didn't have it at all

Freewill

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra MT, Ford Focus ST, Fiat500Abarth,
Just heard today from my dealer that a 2023 Blue Manual is heading my way. Will likely be around 12 months from when the order was placed when I get the car.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I just got a call from my dealer yesterday that my car is coming in. Originally ordered at the beginning of August last year and was first in line.

Said I should get a call back today or tomorrow with the ETA, but that it's typically 1-2 months from the allocation showing up to the car showing up on the truck so we'll see.

If that ends up being the case then it would be ~8-9 months from the point of putting in the order, to the car arriving.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Sounds like allocations are rolling out this week! Good luck everyone, hoping for lots this round.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Sounds like a shipment is coming since about 5 ppl are now being told to expect May ish.

taiyaki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 MT BRZ, '23 AT 3.0 Supra
Sounds like a shipment is coming since about 5 ppl are now being told to expect May ish.
Most likely, I got a call two days ago from my dealership and was told I was actually first in line for MT but they were getting a white one. Since I wanted yellow, I declined.

AayVeee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
Most likely, I got a call two days ago from my dealership and was told I was actually first in line for MT but they were getting a white one. Since I wanted yellow, I declined.
which dealership in Toronto/GTA? also any markups?

AayVeee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
damn i was told wait time is only 4-6 months if i was to place an order today

hamchin

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, A3 Audi,
damn i was told wait time is only 4-6 months if i was to place an order today
You know how dealers are ;) I asked 4-6 dealers on January(don't remember exactly, but at least most of them on my area), 3 of them had 1-2 names on the list for MT edition and 1-3 on AT. Most dealers get 1-4 supra a year allocated. So honestly, ask around. I only called some dealers last week as I found out dealers find out about their allocation on the 15-20th of each month or something like that.

For the ones who had absolutely no idea, they told me 4-6 months and had a very confident tone, but still told me they can't guarantee it and it depends on Toyota.
The ones who are more informed were the bigger dealerships and bothered calling toyota canada or something. But 2 dealerships came back to me and said 12-18months
Now, I got a dealer telling me an actual date because no one on their list wanted a white MT the moment i called them, so I don't even know what this one means, maybe got lucky

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14’ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
for those who just got their MT ETA's what dates did your dealer give you? Mine said end of May to make early June but I'm trying to figure out if my car is already at the port or if its on a boat still

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Just got a call from my dealership. Got allocated, 3.0 MT in Stratosphere Blue, Edmonton AB.

Scheduled for production currently, not sure what the delivery estimate will be.

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
for those who just got their MT ETA's what dates did your dealer give you? Mine said end of May to make early June but I'm trying to figure out if my car is already at the port or if its on a boat still
Going to be really hard to track where it's at in the process given the lack of info Toyota Canada even has on them. I believe OP may have mentioned VIN is available once its loaded onto the ship but my dealer says they don't see it until it's with the trucking company meaning on it's way from port to dealer. Either way it seems the rough timeframe from confirmation of production to successful delivery is around 4-5months.

I know in the past when I've ordered a new Subaru I was able to track the ship it was on and figure out the transport company that was taking it to the dealer and that was 100% accurate. The dealer didn't believe I had the right info until it arrived on the day I told him it was lol.. but that was a while ago... I'm sure logistics change all the time for these sorts of things.
Sponsored