Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

froz3nf80

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw M3 2016
I've had a friend book an appointment at a Toyota dealership and when he arrived for his service they told him that he needs to go to a BMW dealership to service it.

froz3nf80

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw M3 2016
I've had a friend book an appointment at a Toyota dealership and when he arrived for his service they told him that he needs to go to a BMW dealership to service it.

this was back when the AT supra had just came out

kevenv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT
Acadia Toyota in Moncton, NB has a Nocturnal 3.0 MT just arrived, unsold. They offered it to me but I am waiting for my Red MT coming in at end of the month.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Dealer called today to tell me that my Supra has arrived. I set an appointment for tomorrow to get all the paperwork done…

15 minutes after that call I decided that I couldn’t wait until then so I went in at 7 pm to take it for a drive in “transport mode” lol

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Dealer called today to tell me that my Supra has arrived. I set an appointment for tomorrow to get all the paperwork done…

15 minutes after that call I decided that I couldn’t wait until then so I went in at 7 pm to take it for a drive in “transport mode” lol
Congrats! Are you in the GTA?

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Congrats! When was your original delivery estimate ? Waiting for mine should come next month in MB
Originally they called me end of February to tell me it would arrive mid April. Then they called me last week and gave an estimate of 15th to 20th.

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I got an official Estimate of June 3rd - 13th. I'm hoping it gets here a bit earlier that way I have time to go through the break in and get it ceramic coated/PPF'd before my vacation time in June.

I'm gonna be piling on the miles this summer between this and the MR2 XD
Sponsored