Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
I see that there's non-A91 manual allocations starting to trickle into the American dealerships. Anyone in Canada hear anything yet? My dealer has no updates yet.
Sponsored

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Normally I'd agree but with the fall we've been having I'm sure I'd be able to take the car out here and there. That way I can hit the 2000km break-in period by spring ;)
In Montreal pothole season starts in November. I won't get to 2000kms without breaking something in a pothole first!

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
In another thread, someone mentioned that the US is only getting 300 manuals this year. So if I had to guess, I'm assuming Canada is only getting anywhere between 75-100 manuals this year.

My dealership also mentioned that they will have a meeting with Toyota Canada near the end of November/Beginning of December and he's 90% sure that's when they will know how many manual Supra's and GR Corolla's they will be getting this year.

Chong

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 MT
In another thread, someone mentioned that the US is only getting 300 manuals this year. So if I had to guess, I'm assuming Canada is only getting anywhere between 75-100 manuals this year.

My dealership also mentioned that they will have a meeting with Toyota Canada near the end of November/Beginning of December and he's 90% sure that's when they will know how many manual Supra's and GR Corolla's they will be getting this year.
Whoever mentioned that was probably confused with how many A91-MT Editions the US was getting. There's surely going to be more than 300 units of manual transmission cars allocated to the US this year.

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Whoever mentioned that was probably confused with how many A91-MT Editions the US was getting. There's surely going to be more than 300 units of manual transmission cars allocated to the US this year.
Let's hope so. Given that Canada sells less than 8% of the entire US supply each year, 300 MT cars in the US could be less than 25 MT cars in Canada. In BC there are currently two 2023s for sale, neither are MT, both blue.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Someone in Toronto posted their burnout white A91 and the special sticker says 1of50 so if we’re going by that there will be at least 50 MT cars for Canada

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Heninger has an A91 for sale if anyone wants it. 97k
It would be nice if as a Supra forum team we could leave a bunch of negative google reviews for these dealerships when we see them playing stupid games like this.

It seemed to have worked in select cases down South, when the greed is exposed.

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
It would be nice if as a Supra forum team we could leave a bunch of negative google reviews for these dealerships when we see them playing stupid games like this.

It seemed to have worked in select cases down South, when the greed is exposed.
It sold lol... You should have seen what an Edmonton dealer sold their A91 for.
I was first on the list, originally agreed to buy MSRP+5k worth of PPF, and it they switched it up on me and it ended up selling for 117k.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
So I just got a call from my dealer. My car just arrived. No warning, no notice, it's just here. I asked for a Stratosphere Blue Premium Manual.

Keep everyone posted on the progress.
Congrats! Can't wait to see the progress

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
So I just got a call from my dealer. My car just arrived. No warning, no notice, it's just here. I asked for a Stratosphere Blue Premium Manual.

Keep everyone posted on the progress.
Lets gooooo. It's finally happening.
Are you Western or Eastern Canada? The car has arrived at the dealership or you received an allocation?

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I was able to test drive an A91 manual and personally the manual FEELS right for the car.
Congrats man! Once you do pick it up, give us an in depth review of the manual =)
Sponsored