Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

Batmo

First Name
Saajan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2022 Ram 1500 Sport
Place an order for a MT back in Apr 22 and at another dealer in Sept. Both still given me no updates. Kind of losing hope and might just pick up an used M2 when the weather gets better. :confused:
My guy said he’d give me an update every 3 weeks whether there’s any news or not, which I thought was pretty good of them.
I like the idea of the used M2 but after a ton of waffling back and forth on a G87 M2 or this, I picked MT Supra for the lower weight. Hope you hear something soon!
Sponsored

ichigo9dan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 STI
My guy said he’d give me an update every 3 weeks whether there’s any news or not, which I thought was pretty good of them.
I like the idea of the used M2 but after a ton of waffling back and forth on a G87 M2 or this, I picked MT Supra for the lower weight. Hope you hear something soon!
Thank you sir. I'm wondering why in the states they can see car inventories around them, and able to track their order status whilst in Canada we can't see any of these processes at all. We should have those as well. :rolleyes:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Thank you sir. I'm wondering why in the states they can see car inventories around them, and able to track their order status whilst in Canada we can't see any of these processes at all. We should have those as well. :rolleyes:
Our market is to small for them to care. Even when you put your "order" in its just the dealer waiting for a build in the pipeline that matches. (Source: Family member worked in sales and sold me my supra)

RandomGuy7890

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
I'm probably going to wait until the end of February/March and if I don't hear anything, I'll also most likely end up getting an M2 instead.

mkivalex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 MKIV Supra TT 6SPD
Damn are these that hard to get. Should I be talking to my dealer now for a 24?

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Our market is to small for them to care. Even when you put your "order" in its just the dealer waiting for a build in the pipeline that matches. (Source: Family member worked in sales and sold me my supra)
I can second this. Exact same information was given to me from someone who owns a dealership.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
According to what Rustyoid posted a little while back, there are some 3.0 Premiums trickling out so hoping that means more are coming soon. I don't even know if the dealerships know what they're getting until the truck arrives. I've had a deposit in since April, and am #1 on the list at my dealership for a blue one, every day I'm hoping to get the call that it's on the way/arrived. 😅

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
According to what Rustyoid posted a little while back, there are some 3.0 Premiums trickling out so hoping that means more are coming soon. I don't even know if the dealerships know what they're getting until the truck arrives. I've had a deposit in since April, and am #1 on the list at my dealership for a blue one, every day I'm hoping to get the call that it's on the way/arrived. 😅
Exact same scenario for me, deposit since April, first in line at my dealer, Stratosphere Blue :D

sunce868

First Name
Ce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk6 VW GTI, Mk5 Supra Incoming
On youtube, I only see folks getting manual premium in southern states in the US and also Australia. I guess it's too cold right now to allocate any cars over here in Canada. LOL

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Long time lurker.. just wanted to share my experience so far.

I ordered a 23 MT in absolute zero mid September 2022 alongside my coworker who ordered a 23 MT in Nitro Yellow. We initially went to Markville Toyota but the sales team there was reluctant to sell without us both buying extended warranties lol.

Fast forward to mid December we received a text from our rep about his stores 2023 allocations and we are both “confirmed” since we were the only orders at this particular dealer….

Hoping our cars come in spring but who knows… will update if there’s anymore news.. fingers crossed they will show up on OP’s future updates

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Long time lurker.. just wanted to share my experience so far.

I ordered a 23 MT in absolute zero mid September 2022 alongside my coworker who ordered a 23 MT in Nitro Yellow. We initially went to Markville Toyota but the sales team there was reluctant to sell without us both buying extended warranties lol.

Fast forward to mid December we received a text from our rep about his stores 2023 allocations and we are both “confirmed” since we were the only orders at this particular dealer….

Hoping our cars come in spring but who knows… will update if there’s anymore news.. fingers crossed they will show up on OP’s future updates
So did you put deposits down at Markville? Or does your rep work elsewhere? Asking because as per the original document Markville is slated for two, so it might speak to regional/area demand if it was known they had two coming in and no one ordered them until you.
Sponsored