Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
Congrats, I'm still waiting on my 23 manual. First in line when I signed up back in August 22
I feel for ya; I think allocation at dealers is just a random affair on the Toyota end. I got the first MT at my dealer and I only put money down in December...
Sponsored

a90a90

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I feel for ya; I think allocation at dealers is just a random affair on the Toyota end. I got the first MT at my dealer and I only put money down in December...
Nice! I ordered from a smaller dealership north of Toronto and traded in my '22 Supra AT at the time. Thought they would prioritize my order since I was first and had to give up my car. Very disappointed...

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Nice! I ordered from a smaller dealership north of Toronto and traded in my '22 Supra AT at the time. Thought they would prioritize my order since I was first and had to give up my car. Very disappointed...
They can't prioritize your order. When eealers basically just wait till Toyota sends them one. There is no order system.

roddrsw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT
Have anyone ordered in the Downtown Toronto dealership? How long the process was? (or it's being) I thought for being located downtown it would be one of the "main" dealership and have faster delivery but well... After reading this topic I know it means nothing lol

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Have anyone ordered in the Downtown Toronto dealership? How long the process was? (or it's being) I thought for being located downtown it would be one of the "main" dealership and have faster delivery but well... After reading this topic I know it means nothing lol
Again stated multiple times. There is no true order process. You give your choice and hope the dealer gets one that matches your specs. They may only get 1-2 supra a year.

kevenv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT
Two on the lot in Moncton, one MT. I received mine from them after only 3 months.

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 5.38.47 PM.png

Carbler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Brz, ct200h, cr-v
Again stated multiple times. There is no true order process. You give your choice and hope the dealer gets one that matches your specs. They may only get 1-2 supra a year.
I'm starting the search now for a MT. Does anyone know if dealers getting 1-2 a year always been the case, or this low volume still due to covid supply issues still?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm starting the search now for a MT. Does anyone know if dealers getting 1-2 a year always been the case, or this low volume still due to covid supply issues still?
Hard to know. Some get more some get none. Some say they do and never end up getting an allocation. You're best bet is to call around and put down refundable deposits at different dealers.

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Just sharing some insight for those still waiting/contemplating ordering..

I received confirmation today from a contact I have through work at Toyota Canada that the last month of production for 23MY vehicles is June. This means any orders existing or placed orders will transition to a 24MY and likely won't arrive until roughly late this year.

If you have a VTN and/or VIN you'll still get your 23... otherwise you're getting a 24.

Hope this helps everyone who still patiently waiting or deciding.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine just landed at the dealer today towards the end of my delivery window/ETA, hoping to be able to take delivery Saturday but looking more like it's going to be Monday/Tuesday.

Dealer Landing.jpg
Wouldn't rush it make sure they set up the nav correctly and remove the shipping spacers.

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
I wish I got updates from my dealer like that :/ last update I got was that it was in port on June 6.

Ace of Laces

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
14’ Benz C350, 20' Porsche Taycan 4S, 23' MT Supra
I wish I got updates from my dealer like that :/ last update I got was that it was in port on June 6.
To be fair they’ve never given me an update I’ve always had to call them and find out. Only time I got an update was when they car was allocated and needed me to fill a credit app

spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
981 Boxster GTS, LX570
Man it’s going to be nigh impossible to get a 2024 in Mikan Blast. I’ve contacted so many dealers who confirm their wait lists remain pretty deep, AND the only intend to sell to locals..
Sponsored