Canadian Manual Transmission Allocations

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
I asked for a MT in Stratosphere Blue - one being built in August was allocated to Ontario and my local BC dealership did a 3-way drug deal to get my name on it. Just waiting for the VTN to become a VIN. Hopefully showing up end-August.
Wish you luck. I'm still waiting on my Stratosphere that was allocated in March. Last update I got from June was that it's in the port in Halifax and ETA is next Friday. We'll see I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

Zoomie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 RSX, 2021 4Runner, 2023 GR Supra 3.0MT
AT or MT? I have a feeling the blue crew are going to be more rare than A91's in Canada.

Zoomie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 RSX, 2021 4Runner, 2023 GR Supra 3.0MT
You have good taste. We can make a MT Blue, Canada sandwich once we have our cars.

roddrsw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT
it sounds like there's more people believing on this Strato blue MT dream....

We're done 😂

5AMPWR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti Sport tech - 2023 Manual 3.0 - On order
Wish you luck. I'm still waiting on my Stratosphere that was allocated in March. Last update I got from June was that it's in the port in Halifax and ETA is next Friday. We'll see I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just phoned gateway to ask if they can do a dealer trade for that CU later across the country and they mentioned there was a manual coming next week that was already sold..... Confirmation that yours is coming haha

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
Just phoned gateway to ask if they can do a dealer trade for that CU later across the country and they mentioned there was a manual coming next week that was already sold..... Confirmation that yours is coming haha
I sure hope it's mine 😅😅

ApexTheory

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
AT or MT? I have a feeling the blue crew are going to be more rare than A91's in Canada.
Honestly the Stratosphere Blue is GORGEOUS in real life. Probably my favourite colour next to yellow. The way it morphs between blue and purple in the light, pictures do not do it justice.