Car cover for Supra 2020?

sledguy

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (#1451), 2020 Rav4, 2021 BMW X3M
That’s not good :(. Appreciate the reply.
I think it is very good as the cover material is very breathable and having the cover go to the garage floor keeps leaves and such from blowing under the car when the garage door is open.

Last edited:

climhazzard

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I think it is very good as the cover material is very breathable and having the cover go to the garage floor kees leaves and such from blowing under the car when the garage door is open.
Fair point! I was thinking it’d get quite dirty, hence why I’m not sure I’d want to go with that design. Looks great otherwise though.

KillxPoint

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tacoma 2020 Supra!
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-TOYOTA-GR-SUPRA-BREATHABLE-CAR-COVER-W-MIRROR-POCKET-GREY/153846549618?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have this, sorry i dont have pictures of it on, but it gets the job done :dunno:
I think XtremeCoverPros also have different options for materials.
Its a snug fit, and I havent had a problem with it getting blown off by the wind
I just ordered this. Does it scratch the paint at all? Mine will be stored inside.

wolf_kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 GR Supra, 1996 NA Miata, 2014 Camry SE
I just ordered this. Does it scratch the paint at all? Mine will be stored inside.
i havent had issues with it scratching. i always wash my car before covering. but it should be no problem, especially when youre going to store it inside also

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
angrytoddler, turbo- Thanks for the comments on the indoor cover.

I've been using an outdoor Carcover.com cover on my daily driver (2019 WRX Limited) since I've been working from home since March. The cover has worked real well through countless storms and bird crap. I had an issue with CoverCraft's cover fitment on my Supra and had to return it (also marred the finish during test fit, a horrible experience in my book). So it was kind of natural for me to go with carcovers.com again. I'm glad you guys tried it and liked it already.

I hope to get my black one in the mail real soon too.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
Any recommendations?

Its not time yet but i wanted to cover her in the garage for the winter. I have a snow vehicle and a commuter car, not time to put her to bed yet but i wanted to get one ordered.

VA puts down enough chemical on the roads at the even hint of bad weather. Its like they prep for Buffalo snow totals.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't drive my hobby cars including my Supra in the winter either. I hibernated mine a few weeks ago.

Per other members' recommendations I recently bought the carcovers.com black satin indoor cover. Very good fit, soft, and comes with a case you can easily fold up and place into. And cheap..

I bought a Covercraft indoor cover earlier, but it was not only a horrible fit, it marred my car's finish where it required me to re-detail the paint for hours. I was so mad. I returned it, but they would not cover freight/tax. Not a good showmanship of customer service.

Thhirsch

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 edition Supra
I recently bought a Supra and am not able to park it in a garage or under any cover. Does anyone know of/have any experiences with quality covers for these cars?

Zedd

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
I recently bought a Supra and am not able to park it in a garage or under any cover. Does anyone know of/have any experiences with quality covers for these cars?
I ordered a WeatherTech cover but it hasn't arrived yet, they have a long lead time. I will post a review once I get it

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
For outdoor covers I started using these semi-custom ones offered by carcovers.com on my daily driver.

It was actually much better than expected, no marring (my daily driver is a current gen white WRX), used it for nearly 5 months straight outdoors during the pandemic stay-at-home order. With the gust-guard option absolutely no issue.

That would be the cover I get for outdoor application.

https://www.carcover.com/toyota/supra/2020/coupe-2-door.html

For indoor, I currently use their satin black indoor dust cover. Very good quality as well.

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Hey guys, I just purchased a Coverking Autobody Armor Custom car cover from CarID. It was much cheaper than from the manufacturer's website ($328 vs $499). I'll post pics when it comes in (2 week lead time for custom covers). I was going to purchase an indoor cover, but this gives me an option to use it outside, as well I wanted a cover with a fleece lining since I purchased a matte gray (phantom) GR Supra.
How is this car cover? It seems to be the only one that can help prevent from hail damage.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
For the time being (winter storage) I’m using the cover off of my prior car (‘17 E400 Coupe). Not a perfect fit but does the job until the new fitted cover arrives from autoanything...

5A0B10ED-FBFD-4839-A78E-4BEC7A29CAE6.jpeg

Attachments

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
For the time being (winter storage) I’m using the cover off of my prior car (‘17 E400 Coupe). Not a perfect fit but does the job until the new fitted cover arrives from autoanything...

5A0B10ED-FBFD-4839-A78E-4BEC7A29CAE6.jpeg
~ now to the revised fitted cover...

7E97ECA5-FDB9-4ED6-BECB-D397F07AC593.jpeg

9C00E080-1A7C-44C8-B97A-F92F2548B862.jpeg

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score