Teashea

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
c.f. seat.jpg
I think that that the center console cf looks lonely, so I have added 11 other pieces of cf to the interior. I am posting a few of them. This is the seat back insert.
Sponsored

jopfer

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR
Where is this from?
NV specialties is a complete replacement piece, FT speed has OLM Dry Carbon Fiber which is an overlay, and Titan Motorsports has REVEL Dry Carbon that I believe is also an overlay. I have pieces from NV specialities and FT Speed (OLM). All look great and have nice fitment.

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
NV specialties is a complete replacement piece, FT speed has OLM Dry Carbon Fiber which is an overlay, and Titan Motorsports has REVEL Dry Carbon that I believe is also an overlay. I have pieces from NV specialities and FT Speed (OLM). All look great and have nice fitment.
How is the install of the NV seat carbon piece? just pop off and pop on? debating on that or one of the overlays

OP
OP

Teashea

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
The FTSpeed pieces go on beautifully. The fit is excellent and they cover the factory piece without any problem. The quality is excellent.

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
The FTSpeed pieces go on beautifully. The fit is excellent and they cover the factory piece without any problem. The quality is excellent.
Hey Teashea. I bought the FT Speed CF square vent pieces that go in each corner of the dash. Have you installed those? If so, could you tell me how you popped the originals out? Thanks!

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Teashea. I bought the FT Speed CF square vent pieces that go in each corner of the dash. Have you installed those? If so, could you tell me how you popped the originals out? Thanks!
Pretty sure all the ones FTspeed sells stick on over the existing piece. They are not full replacements

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
Pretty sure all the ones FTspeed sells stick on over the existing piece. They are not full replacements
My bad. I actually have the full CF dash pieces - not the stickers. I’ve had them so long I forgot where I got them from! But if anyone knows how those square corner dash top pieces pop out, I appreciate them sharing the knowledge.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered this from Speed Industry after seeing it in a youtube video. Could get it sooner through someone else but should be here in early December. Just another thing im waiting for.

OP
OP

Teashea

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yes I installed them this week. You do not remove the existing vents. The CF pieces just go over the existing vents ---- They fit beautifully.
Sponsored