CarPlay - non US models

KCK455

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NMGRI 2019 GR GTS Supra
I found out after buying that CarPlay is not available on either trim of the Supra available in Australia.

The Toyota website makes no mention of it or the full specs.

Disappointed. Would have bought anyway but I was fully expecting it to have CarPlay from all the international reviews etc.
Sponsored

Cae

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Gts
I
I found out after buying that CarPlay is not available on either trim of the Supra available in Australia.

The Toyota website makes no mention of it or the full specs.

Disappointed. Would have bought anyway but I was fully expecting it to have CarPlay from all the international reviews etc.
is it really?? Im waiting for mine to arrive. And the dealer said it comes with the apple carplay

MOHALG

First Name
Mohammed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
I've received my supra and had the same issue, no apple carplay
i'm trying to find out if it's possible to install the parts (plug and play)or do i need an activation process for that.

upload_2019-11-7_19-5-48.png

ctb11

First Name
ctb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MkV
I've received my supra and had the same issue, no apple carplay
i'm trying to find out if it's possible to install the parts (plug and play)or do i need an activation process for that.

upload_2019-11-7_19-5-48.png
My Dec 19 Supra doesn't have CarPlay. Has anyone made any progress getting it work?

Reppunkamui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1994, BMW 135i M-Sport,
Can confirm it is not available in Australia ATM and sadly it seems to be excluded from the Toyota and BMW backward integration.

I was very disappointed as well as I thought it was standard for the car... since I understand it is available in Europe as well. Perhaps it is a matter of time? It is listed as a model supporting carplay on Apple AU.