Catted downpipe feedback

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I have the AMS catted DP sounds great with AWE resonated touring exhaust and no CEL either they use the same cat as the AA catted DP
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. How is everyone doing with the Active Autowerke catted DP? I'm thinking of getting this one for my non-tuneable 2021 Supra. Anyone end up getting a CEL after a long period? Thanks.
Hey brother can get you one shipped out today!

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
AMS because its what was available and recommended no to throw the CEL. I am not disappointed at all.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead. How is everyone doing with the Active Autowerke catted DP? I'm thinking of getting this one for my non-tuneable 2021 Supra. Anyone end up getting a CEL after a long period? Thanks.
Here's a sound clip of just the AA down pipe on stock exhaust, 16k miles no CEL.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
Here's a sound clip of just the AA down pipe on stock exhaust, 16k miles no CEL.

Amazing. Did the butt dyno pick up any difference in power without a tune - just DP install?
I'm coming from the world of TypeR bolt ons that added ZERO power with the torque request style ECU system unless tuned.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Amazing. Did the butt dyno pick up any difference in power without a tune - just DP install?
I'm coming from the world of TypeR bolt ons that added ZERO power with the torque request style ECU system unless tuned.
It definitely felt like it did. Could be all in the head, but it really felt like it added more power/throttle response
Sponsored