Chief Engineer Says Supra's Blocked-Off Air Vents Can Be Made Functional / Functional vents possible?

OP
OP
johnny_10196

johnny_10196

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford
There was a video, somewhere on the forum, of another Toyota engineer saying the hood vents could be removed as they release or pull air thru the engine bay. I don't know know how the air gets in but the hood vents exhaust the air, IIRC.
The comment section ?

Last edited:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Does it also identifies as a BMW despite appearing as a Toyota on the outside? :dunno: :what:
hahah your new signature should be “Mkv forum official troller”

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
What's funny is others have posted the same vid and blobfish pic, but I get called out for being a "troll" and "post wh***".

If you bothered reading all of my posts you would see that I'm pretty neutral and have even defended this car/joint project many times to A80 owners/supraforum fanbois. However, at the same time I'm not in Lalaland and pretend the car is 100% perfect. But ok, back to your safe space and have fun cherry picking the times I poke fun at this and that. :thumbsup: :nixon:

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
What's funny is others have posted the same vid and blobfish pic, but I get called out for being a "troll" and "post wh***".

If you bothered reading all of my posts you would see that I'm pretty neutral and have even defended this car/joint project many times to A80 owners/supraforum fanbois. However, at the same time I'm not in Lalaland and pretend the car is 100% perfect. But ok, back to your safe space and have fun cherry picking the times I poke fun at this and that. :thumbsup: :nixon:
i was kidding man. Lol You been on this forum longer than most of us. You can say whatever you want. Haha

You gotta love the Mkv somewhat for being on here for so long.
Sponsored