CLOSED

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
Just the shipping my wife orders and tracks for a bunch of server builds at different companies and stuff has been going wacky recently.
That's funny. My wife gets shit delivered everyday. (Not tech supplies though) They have a better bead on the supply chain these days than we do. :p
Sponsored

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Curious. What makes the Russians so much smarter that he/she/they are the only one or ones to crack the code. Surely someone here in the good ol US of A can figure it out? Fortunately, if I ever decide Iā€™d like to tune it will be years down the road. By then I canā€™t imagine it wonā€™t be a much more simple, local, and substantially less expensive process.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Curious. What makes the Russians so much smarter that he/she/they are the only one or ones to crack the code. Surely someone here in the good ol US of A can figure it out? Fortunately, if I ever decide Iā€™d like to tune it will be years down the road. By then I canā€™t imagine it wonā€™t be a much more simple, local, and substantially less expensive process.
I was wondering why no one else can do it as well. Seems like after a couple Femto unlocks someone could look at those ECUs and figure out how it was done.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I was wondering why no one else can do it as well. Seems like after a couple Femto unlocks someone could look at those ECUs and figure out how it was done.
Remember, these aren't unlocks. It seems that it's only possible to generate a valid signature for writing to 06/2020+ ECU, not to bypass signature validation.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Guys!

Wanted to write up the process and announce our Black Friday sale (which include the unlocks!)

ā€¢ You ship us your Factory ECU.

ā€¢ We ship your locked ECU to FEMTO.

ā€¢ FEMTO reads the ECU and gives us the read out and unlock.

ā€¢ We then have a tunable ECU cloned with that read out so it is now programed to your car.

ā€¢ We send you both your original ECU along with the spare tunable ECU.

ā€¢ You can then tune the ECU through Ecutek or any other software you wish.

* You can ship us a spare ECU that you have already sourced in anticipation and you will receive a $500 reduction in price.

Now for the good part the sale :)

We will have the A90 ECU Unlock available for $3,500.00. We will remove the rebate and just give you the discount now. BUT we are also going to include ECUTEK Dongle and License! A almost $900 savings between those! When you consider that savings that essential means you are paying $2,600.00 for the unlock and $900.00 for the ecutek and license!

THIS WILL APPLY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PLACED AN ORDER AND YOU WILL BE RECIEVING THE CREDIT AND INFORMATION SHORTLY. IF YOU DONT BY TOMORROW PM ME.

PPE BLACK FRIDAY SALE.png

Couple of things you may notice is we will be releasing our own flex fuel kit along with other Motiv Reflex integration parts.

We are a community driven team. Both myself and the owners own Supras and race our supras at events. We started this because we are TIRED or being taken advantage of. With your guys support we will continue to tear down the fabric of this "SUPRA TAX".

Pm me for any inquires.

We are opening up sales again on the Unlocks. This will be limited to another 25 people.

PTR44

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra 3.0 Prem
Hey Guys!

Wanted to write up the process and announce our Black Friday sale (which include the unlocks!)

ā€¢ You ship us your Factory ECU.

ā€¢ We ship your locked ECU to FEMTO.

ā€¢ FEMTO reads the ECU and gives us the read out and unlock.

ā€¢ We then have a tunable ECU cloned with that read out so it is now programed to your car.

ā€¢ We send you both your original ECU along with the spare tunable ECU.

ā€¢ You can then tune the ECU through Ecutek or any other software you wish.

* You can ship us a spare ECU that you have already sourced in anticipation and you will receive a $500 reduction in price.

Now for the good part the sale :)

We will have the A90 ECU Unlock available for $3,500.00. We will remove the rebate and just give you the discount now. BUT we are also going to include ECUTEK Dongle and License! A almost $900 savings between those! When you consider that savings that essential means you are paying $2,600.00 for the unlock and $900.00 for the ecutek and license!

THIS WILL APPLY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS PLACED AN ORDER AND YOU WILL BE RECIEVING THE CREDIT AND INFORMATION SHORTLY. IF YOU DONT BY TOMORROW PM ME.

PPE BLACK FRIDAY SALE.png

Couple of things you may notice is we will be releasing our own flex fuel kit along with other Motiv Reflex integration parts.

We are a community driven team. Both myself and the owners own Supras and race our supras at events. We started this because we are TIRED or being taken advantage of. With your guys support we will continue to tear down the fabric of this "SUPRA TAX".

Pm me for any inquires.

We are opening up sales again on the Unlocks. This will be limited to another 25 people.
This is great news. I had already ordered mine and am getting all this on some money back, hell yeah!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I feel like this should be it's own post. ?

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
I love free market. Lets see what other tuners/vendors have to offer. Right now, Jesse is killing it. Talking to the wife for an early xmas present.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I love free market. Lets see what other tuners/vendors have to offer. Right now, Jesse is killing it. Talking to the wife for an early xmas present.
Trying to talk my wife into this being Christmas and birthday present (January birthday).

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Can we get back on track with the thread title...tired of notifications on things not related to this thread.
Hereā€™s another unrelated notification then. How is my question about ecu unlocks and tuning not related to this thread? Is the title which references ecu unlocks and tuning code for something else?

travsam89

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1998 Trans Am WS6
Hereā€™s another unrelated notification then. How is my question about ecu unlocks and tuning not related to this thread? Is the title which references ecu unlocks and tuning code for something else?
Wtf are you talking about? I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about people having a conversation about financing cars or some shit that was completely irrelevant to the thread..

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Wtf are you talking about? I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about people having a conversation about financing cars or some shit that was completely irrelevant to the thread..
Lol. Your reply was immediately after my question and the two responses. I thought you were talking about that. My bad!

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Let me know if there's anything else you guys see in the market that you feel is just way too expensive for what you get. We are working in a full plug an play reflex set up and a few other good projects for you guys!
Sponsored