NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Finally replaced the stock steering wheel with a VERY lovely handmade, OEM-core-based wheel (thanks @NitroYellowMKV)!

The OEM steering wheel is honestly not that bad, but it certainly does not fit the fantastic driving experience these cars provide.

With this new wheel, I get:
- suede side grips w/ dimpled-leather top & bottom quadrantsā€¦ perfect for my slippery/clammy hands
- slightly thicker wheel, but not Gatorade-bottle thick like some other options
- leather-wrapped airbag w/ black emblemā€” actually FEELS like Iā€™m driving a car that cost >$50k
- stitching matches the OEM stitching perfectly; almost looks like an OEM optionā€¦
- white leather 12 oā€™clock stripe; classy, but still useful (black & gray defeats the purpose of the indicator to meā€¦)
- carbon fiber fat spoke w/ OEM gloss black trimā€” no stickers or gaudy symbols

1669304298260.jpeg

I actually opted to keep the OEM paddles. They are not my favorite looking, but the textured backing and overall feel is more preferable than the carbon fiber paddles.

1669304343330.jpeg

1669304405241.jpeg

Overall, Iā€™m VERY pleased! Iā€™d say itā€™s basically the perfect wheel for Spooky and I.

(Please contact @NitroYellowMKV for any inquiries. My Facebook messenger blew up after posting the paddles for saleā€¦)
still probably one of my favorite if not THE favorite wheel I've made, looks the perfect amount oem+ but still aggressive and aftermarket enough to see where your money went... so happy you are loving it! really looks 10/10
Sponsored

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
still probably one of my favorite if not THE favorite wheel I've made, looks the perfect amount oem+ but still aggressive and aftermarket enough to see where your money went... so happy you are loving it! really looks 10/10
Thanks again Phil! šŸ¤™šŸ¤™šŸ¤™

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
Finally replaced the stock steering wheel with a VERY lovely handmade, OEM-core-based wheel (thanks @NitroYellowMKV)!

The OEM steering wheel is honestly not that bad, but it certainly does not fit the fantastic driving experience these cars provide.

With this new wheel, I get:
- suede side grips w/ dimpled-leather top & bottom quadrantsā€¦ perfect for my slippery/clammy hands
- slightly thicker wheel, but not Gatorade-bottle thick like some other options
- leather-wrapped airbag w/ black emblemā€” actually FEELS like Iā€™m driving a car that cost >$50k
- stitching matches the OEM stitching perfectly; almost looks like an OEM optionā€¦
- white leather 12 oā€™clock stripe; classy, but still useful (black & gray defeats the purpose of the indicator to meā€¦)
- carbon fiber fat spoke w/ OEM gloss black trimā€” no stickers or gaudy symbols

1669304298260.jpeg

I actually opted to keep the OEM paddles. They are not my favorite looking, but the textured backing and overall feel is more preferable than the carbon fiber paddles.

1669304343330.jpeg

1669304405241.jpeg

Overall, Iā€™m VERY pleased! Iā€™d say itā€™s basically the perfect wheel for Spooky and I.

(Please contact @NitroYellowMKV for any inquiries. My Facebook messenger blew up after posting the paddles for saleā€¦)
That looks sweet

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium

You made this ???

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Recent additions/update post

1. authentic TRD front lip w/ satin PPF
- like-new from Japan for ~$1300
- it is perfect quality like previous TRD carbon fiber parts Iā€™ve ran
- added Slip-lo on the undersidesā€” itā€™s still a daily!

1674503183998.jpeg

2. Carbnforme trunk spoiler
- love, love, love the design
- quality is near-OEM
- the badging stamped into the back is a nice touch

1674503235049.jpeg

3. ā€œHomemadeā€ GR badge overlay
- wanted to do something differentā€¦ I think it came out very nice!
- goes well with Phantom imo

1674503296890.jpeg

Most recent pictureā€¦..

1674503382807.jpeg