Corner Balancing in Michigan? Plus an update

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Anyone know of a good shop that can corner balance my car around the Metro-Detroit area after I install my CKS coilovers?

My OEM front shocks are toast apparently as are my SPL spherical bearings (the heim joint side that connects to the frame). Both have play and wiggle so I’m replacing the rod end on the LCA and going full coilover instead of my HKS adjustable lowering springs on OEM struts.
Sponsored

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
My OEM front shocks are toast apparently as are my SPL spherical bearings (the heim joint side that connects to the frame). Both have play and wiggle so I’m replacing the rod end on the LCA and going full coilover instead of my HKS adjustable lowering springs on OEM struts.
The excessive play in the SPL LCA heim joint would definitely explain the tramlining you were describing in the other thread. I would be interested to see how bad the joint is once you get it out.

OP
OP
OneTimeAccount

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here’s the video of the play in the joint.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
OEM struts already shot, how many miles?

OP
OP
OneTimeAccount

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
OEM struts already shot, how many miles?
Just shy of 17k. Not entirely sure if the struts are bad yet. About to inspect it myself when I get it back from the shop.

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
I had my NSX and Alfa 4c corner balanced at Arbormotion in Ann Arbor. Call them to make sure that they can do the car. They were hesitant to do alignment on my Supra because of the height sensors

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I had my NSX and Alfa 4c corner balanced at Arbormotion in Ann Arbor. Call them to make sure that they can do the car. They were hesitant to do alignment on my Supra because of the height sensors
At least they knew..

Ekin95

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hey Tim, nice to see you on this board. Did know you have a Supra now. I picked mine up last year as well. Hope to see you sometime this summer at a nsx or supra meet.

OP
OP
OneTimeAccount

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Tim, nice to see you on this board. Did know you have a Supra now. I picked mine up last year as well. Hope to see you sometime this summer at a nsx or supra meet.
Another Tim?? 🤔 Too many Tim’s with Supra’s in Michigan.

Ekin95

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Another Tim?? 🤔 Too many Tim’s with Supra’s in Michigan.
Wow, a third. Did you have your supr worked on at precision motorsports? I just had them work on my Supra last week. Great place to work with.

OP
OP
OneTimeAccount

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Does anyone know how to set the ride height back to factory spec?

I’d like to get my ride heights set back to factory specs. I have an alignment sheet that apparently has ride height specs but am unsure what the measuring points are. Recommended heights are as follows:

Front: 23.98” to 24.76”
Rear: 23.46” to 24.25”
Sponsored