Couple questions

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I‘ve done lots of track days with and without spacers and never had an issue with spacers. Just buy a good quality hub centric spacer with quality bolts and make sure you torque them properly. I’d trust the OEM forged wheels with with hubcentric spacers over cheap aftermarket cast wheels.

I just installed Burgertuning spacers. 13mm front 15mm rear.
Sponsored

Ktowndevil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90
This is just misinformation. Quality spacers are fine.
ooooh'reaally - okay. show me.

educate me, zzzzzzzrk

talk to me about how your balancing stress? what's your rim weight to car size spec when we're talking your spacer spec?

hooows ya aaaxle studs doing?

what kinda money you spending on set up every time you drive your machine like you stole it?

hows the whats wearing out faster game going and hows your offset doing?

is the rubbing fun yet? how ya managing how your whip is handling now?

give the man something he can chew on and think about. you clapped back at me with no follow thru. lol wheeeere theeeey do that at?

are spacers, coooo? yes

are they dangerous, naaaaaaw

might you have issues? heeeeeeelll'yeaaaaaaa

smmmmmh ?

33um580ezm2b4yx53frstebx3cx3ad15osx0ktr6&rid=giphy.gif

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
I mean you can screw anything up if you do it wrong. But if you run well made hubcentric spacers with the right size bolts, this is just a non issue. Especially when we are talking 5-15mm spacers. It’s like saying all aftermarket tunes are bad for your car. Are some ? Yes. Are most? No.

Reactions: zrk

Ground Beef

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50S Hybrid
I‘ve done lots of track days with and without spacers and never had an issue with spacers. Just buy a good quality hub centric spacer with quality bolts and make sure you torque them properly. I’d trust the OEM forged wheels with with hubcentric spacers over cheap aftermarket cast wheels.

I just installed Burgertuning spacers. 13mm front 15mm rear.
Yeah, I have the Burger Tuning ones 15mm rear and 10mm front. I don't track my car, so, that alleviates that concern as well.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk