CSG Feedback (CSG pads)

Gold_membr

First Name
Arllan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Gr Supra 3.0
Hey everyone Arllan here if you saw my first post on the CSG thread you may know that I am a new sales representative of CSG. I wanted to make a thread getting some feedback on our products if you are a current user or have had experience with them. Any information would be greatly appreciated to continue to innovate and provide the best products and services for the community

For example if you are current user of our brake pads. What compounds are you using , your style of braking (threshold , ABS , super late , early, etc.), and how long are out pads lasting you ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
What do you sell?

Might help to link your first thread for convenience?

• Haha
Reactions: kaj

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
:lol: Dang.. I guess I am often puzzled..

CSG

Gold Sponsor
First Name
CSG
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.counterspacegarage.com
Car(s)
IS300, Supra, S2000, BRZ, M3
Send me another set of 21/11 and I will produce a most eloquent review
A pretty popular setup that we constantly get sold out of despite ordering larger and larger batches of inventory. :)

Bla1rBr1ck

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Nocturnal Black
Hi there. I believe I am running C21 front and C11 rear as said above. I had them fitted when my car was at about 3,800 miles. I am on stock rotors and calipers as well. I took it to Sonoma Raceway the next week, and still have the pads on till this day. I have about ~18,200 miles on the car now. Only have done 1 track day and all the other driving was done on the street. I like to brake late and hard, learned how hard I could brake on the track, was very eye opening. Like I said, I have only done one track day and all other driving was done on the street. Using them on the street was great. Normal braking as in gradual pressure and I rode the brake some when coming to a stop sign or light. They squeak at normal driving but thats expected. I feel like there is a slight decrease in performance after these 14,000 miles but nothing egregious. Have been in a few last second braking moments on the street and they held up great! Will be getting another set soon to swap out the old ones with. Hope this was useful!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Iā€™ve used Hawk DTC and Paragons highest temp compound. The Paragons didnā€™t last. So Iā€™m switching back to Hawk. Would love to see how the 21/11s compare to the Hawk DTC 60/30s.

Unfortunately your brand is incredibly expensive. Do you have any discounts for forum members? My primary use is track & would love the opportunity to give you feedback.

CSG

Gold Sponsor
First Name
CSG
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.counterspacegarage.com
Car(s)
IS300, Supra, S2000, BRZ, M3
Lol, the post that wasnā€™t a glowing review was deleted? Lolz.

A+ legit thread.
We can't delete posts, but certainly inquired on a few details to understand what Kyle was experiencing. Not everybody will be happy, but understanding every user will give us a better idea of what they're going through. His Pista/GTS system was not purchased from us and the setup for the two brake systems are down to driver preference. The brake pads were not purchased directly through CSG, but were ordered through an authorized dealer. It got us a little confused when he provided positive feedback to his dealer and to us, but has offered a completely different insight on the public forum. Maybe there was some sarcasm involved or maybe he was legitimately unhappy but was concerned about being honest to all of us. Kyle DM'd us and we're looking forward to hear more from him.
Sponsored