Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
cts-it-348-5.jpg

INCLUDED WARRANTY

12 Months

All CTS Turbo products are warrantied against manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice. Warranty does not cover abuse, misuse, consequential damages, normal wear and tear, improper installation, or damages resulting from racing. Warranties only apply to the original owner. If a product is found defective the customer will receive, at the discretion of CTS Turbo, free repair or replacement. Warranty on other manufacturers will be processed under their terms.

DESCRIPTION

CTS Turbo is proud to release the A90/J29 B58 Toyota Supra Intake. Our intake kit is a complete replacement for the OEM system.

The design intent was to create the largest, highest flowing intake on the market.

Starting with a massive 6″ velocity stack air filter, the intake features a 4″ aluminum pipe that connects perfectly to the turbo inlet. No restrictions, no problems. MAF sensor is placed into the same orientation as from the factory to provide perfect readings.

We also added an extra turbo heatshield in order to keep air intake temperatures as low as possible.

Without any extra tuning, peak power gains range from 10 to 15HP (fuel and elevation-dependent).

All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.

Features:

• Massive 6″ velocity stack with reusable air filter
  • 4″ smooth air intake pipe
  • CNC machined MAP sensor mount
  • Black powder coat for OEM look
  • Two heat shields with rubber seals
  • Great sound and power increase
  • Affordable price without sacrificing quality
cts-it-348-6.jpg

cts-it-348-2.jpg cts-it-348-3.jpg cts-it-348.jpg cts-it-348-4.jpg
Sponsored

Jayden

First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
PM for best price shipped to 21042 please!

CC²

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
Curious whats the diameter difference between this & stock piece? If MAF is sitting in a larger housing and no tuning adjustments are made fuel trims will be high...?

SupraFly1

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Porsche Carrera 991.2 TT
All I can see is Timing being pulled from all of the hot air it is going to suck up in the engine bay.. Should help the turbo duty cycle but again the hot air will kill the performance after a run or two...

nksupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
All I can see is Timing being pulled from all of the hot air it is going to suck up in the engine bay.. Should help the turbo duty cycle but again the hot air will kill the performance after a run or two...
uk tuner Litchfield said they supposedly dyno tested all the then available intakes a couple months ago, and most lost power. The only thing that made power (a tiny amount) was replacing the dirty factory paper filter with a new one.

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
uk tuner Litchfield said they supposedly dyno tested all the then available intakes a couple months ago, and most lost power. The only thing that made power (a tiny amount) was replacing the dirty factory paper filter with a new one.
There was almost nothing available a couple months ago. I feel like all the cold air form factors have come out since then.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
PM for best price shipped to 21042 please!
Done :thumbsup:

Every engine is different but all the data i have seen with other BMW engines show otherwise. the open intake temps might be slightly higher but they make a 10-15 HP more from the increased air flow (these tests were posted by VM engineering on a BMW 340i)

kissmyrs

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
will this connect to a ftp intake pipe

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Curious whats the diameter difference between this & stock piece? If MAF is sitting in a larger housing and no tuning adjustments are made fuel trims will be high...?
not a MAF or a MAP. Thats an intake temperature sensor.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
cts-it-348-5.jpg

Features:

• Massive 6″ velocity stack with reusable air filter
  • 4″ smooth air intake pipe
  • CNC machined MAP sensor mount
  • Black powder coat for OEM look
  • Two heat shields with rubber seals
  • Great sound and power increase
  • Affordable price without sacrificing quality

may want to get them or you to edit this. The intake on these car house an Intake temp sensor. No more, no less. Its not MAP or MAF sensor there.

SupraFly1

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 2017 Porsche Carrera 991.2 TT
Maybe for the first or second pulls but after that thing would be Heat Soaked and pull timing...

kissmyrs

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
what about with the turbo heat shield I keep hearing about
Sponsored