Haz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hazvisions.media
Car(s)
Supra A90
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd share the sound of my car now its had its custom exhaust fitted, this will hopefully help some of you folk decide what you want to do with your exhaust, if you in the UK as you know you have an OPF filter which makes the car really quiet.

I had a custom exhaust made for the car which removes the OPF and backbox, these are results...

I also have the OPF delete harness installed to stop EML light.
Sponsored

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Thanks for posting this! There is not enough information floating around about exhausts on EU Supra's. I might be considering going the same route.

In my understanding you removed all exhaust pipes from the OPF till the back of the car?
If I may ask, for how much did that set you back?

OP
OP
Haz.Supra

Haz.Supra

First Name
Haz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hazvisions.media
Car(s)
Supra A90
Thanks for posting this! There is not enough information floating around about exhausts on EU Supra's. I might be considering going the same route.

In my understanding you removed all exhaust pipes from the OPF till the back of the car?
If I may ask, for how much did that set you back?
No worries, Yeah So essentially from the CAT to the back its a straight pipe, theres no OPF and NO Backbox I also removed the valve.

System set me back £1000, as I said though it was custom made so they have tuned the exhaust slightly for a better sound but you would get similar results with NO OPF and No backbox :)

Reactions: B54

B54

First Name
Bas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Thanks! Did you add a pops-and-bangs tune? Because as far as I know the pops and bangs were detuned a bit from factory in later years.

Could you also post some flyby's and cold/warm starts? Would be really cool to hear those too :D

Tri5tate

First Name
Tristate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
That's how it supposed to sound! I pretty much run the same setup, except that I have a Remus race backbox. Its a night and day difference from stock.

I gave you a follow on insta btw 😁
Are you lowered? I have the same lip as you (from R44) but I just cant lower the car now because it will pretty much scrape everywhere 🤣

Last edited:

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Do you have pictures of the exhaust under the car and from behind? I'd love to see the work they did

OP
OP
Haz.Supra

Haz.Supra

First Name
Haz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hazvisions.media
Car(s)
Supra A90
Thanks! Did you add a pops-and-bangs tune? Because as far as I know the pops and bangs were detuned a bit from factory in later years.

Could you also post some flyby's and cold/warm starts? Would be really cool to hear those too :D
All standard mate I got a locked ECU

Reactions: B54
OP
OP
Haz.Supra

Haz.Supra

First Name
Haz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hazvisions.media
Car(s)
Supra A90
That's how it supposed to sound! I pretty much run the same setup, except that I have a Remus race backbox. Its a night and day difference from stock.

I gave you a follow on insta btw 😁
Btw are you lowered? I have the same lip as you (from R44) but I just cant lower the car now because it will pretty much scrape everywhere 🤣
Thanks bro will return the favour :)

I'm not lowered exact same issue here :d
Sponsored