Custom Spec Volk 21A

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
Are there any Vendors on here that would consider doing a custom run of Supra Spec Volk 21A, assuming there was enough legitimate community interest/people willing to put money towards it? (https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/products/wheel.php?lang=en&wheel=VR21A)

From my understanding, I believe Volk requires a 50 piece minimum order (last I checked a few years ago)in order to entertain custom sizes/specs. So realistically this is more of a 2 part question in that. If there was enough community interest that would actually commit to purchasing, are there any vendors on here that would entertain the process of taking deposits/making the order, arranging shipping when they land, etc (basically the entire group buy process, since Rays doesn't deal direct to consumer)?

I realize this may very well be a pipe dream, I just love the idea of a lightweight forged Monoblock Mesh style wheel with a lip/dish, vs. the more traditional multi-piece mesh style which tend to be a bit heavier. Feel free to tell me I'm dreaming as well 😂
Sponsored

Last edited:

Buukong

First Name
Alberts
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota GR Supra, 2003 Lexus IS300 Sportcross
Just redrill to 5x112. I did that for my 18x12 -33 TE37V SL set. No issues at all.
DSC00359.jpg

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Finally a wide body supra without a giant wing! Car is 🔥🔥🔥. Post more pics! And I see you got an sw20 so that’s even more. 💪💪 post pics of that too. You must be going to mr2 nationals in Dallas this week? Sorry to thread jack!

OP
OP
NicKnack

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just redrill to 5x112. I did that for my 18x12 -33 TE37V SL set. No issues at all.
DSC00359.jpg
It's not that I have anything against re-drilling, it's mostly that the 21A currently doesn't come in A90 Stock body Sizes, even in a different bolt pattern, which is what triggered me to sort of put this out to the community. It'd be totally awesome if it turned in to a GB/Custom run, but if not there are plenty of other nice wheels I also like that I'd go with instead

Finally a wide body supra without a giant wing! Car is 🔥🔥🔥. Post more pics! And I see you got an sw20 so that’s even more. 💪💪 post pics of that too. You must be going to mr2 nationals in Dallas this week? Sorry to thread jack!
I won't be going to nationals, mainly because I'm located near Toronto, Canada and nationals is quite a trek for me XD Although I do plan on going to Bear Mountain maybe next year, now that I'm finally at the point where everything is done with the car.

Picture Tax:
Screenshot 2023-08-30 125554.jpg

OP
OP
NicKnack

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)