Noctb48MD

Noctb48MD

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nocturnal B48, 2019 Blazer 2lt
I just had my brake pads done in Rockville by @Alex_a90_ams (DM on IG). Less than an hour. Good experience. Also turns out that you only need one brake wire, every parts dept said I need two.
Sponsored

supremebeast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 premium
Got my first free oil change at Antwerpen Toyota Clarksville, few weeks later noticed I'm missing both wheel locks from the driver's side.

Called their service department to ask about it they have no idea.

Might have to go further out for service now.

OP
OP
Noctb48MD

Noctb48MD

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nocturnal B48, 2019 Blazer 2lt
Got my first free oil change at Antwerpen Toyota Clarksville, few weeks later noticed I'm missing both wheel locks from the driver's side.

Called their service department to ask about it they have no idea.

Might have to go further out for service now.
This sucks! Sorry mate! Hopefully they got you two new lug nuts?

We need a dedicated supra shop...

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Just got my very first oil / scheduled maintenance done at Jim Colman Toyota in Bethesda MD.
I have always received A+ service from Jim Coleman and Supra maintenance wasn’t an exception as I left with great big smile.

Once You make a service appointment, they will dispatch a master Supra tech to perform the service for your Supra so rest assure its not some Corolla mechanic.

They are also equipped with the LOW lift jack so in case your car is equipped with aero kit or lowered, they will get it up in the air.

If you or anyone needs the service done to their Supras, don’t hesitate to contact Jim Colman and ask for Tyler Thurston who is my service advisor. He will take care your Supra and personally drive it to the bay to avoid some random valet guy even stepping into your car.

For the general maintenance for your Supra, do expect to spend about two hours.

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Toyota Bowie rebuilt my first B58 longblock (pistons, rings, seals). I’d say their tech is very competent.
Sponsored