Did Eibach update their Pro Kit (US)? Less aggressive now?

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I am one of those people that didn't cut the bump stop when i installed the euro eibach springs. I never bottomed out to hit the bump stop. the drop is not aggressive enough for that. and the streets of my city is brutal lol it rides like oem only a bit sportier
Good to know BUT adding to the confusion! :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
You don't like Swift? Our best selling spring for the a90.

-Josh
I sure do! Seems they’re almost as low as Eibach? Who knows with all the numbers floating around now. Does swift come with new bumpstops?

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
I installed the EIbach Pro on my 23 MT and used the bump stops that came with the kit. I have never bottomed out. My car sits pretty low, I will measure it when I get back into the US next week.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I didn't cut the bump stops on mine when I was running the eibachs. Even took it to the track a few times. No issues.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I sure do! Seems they’re almost as low as Eibach? Who knows with all the numbers floating around now. Does swift come with new bumpstops?
They do not.

-Josh

DB42R

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MT Supra
FWIW, Eibach euro here, kit did not come with bump stops, did not cut bump stops, no worries...
Springs did come with silencers wound around the end coils for noise which was nice.

Had H&R previously (went Eibach for slightly more front clearance) and didn't need any bumpstop timming there, either

Even with dampers in comfort mode on some rough roads I haven't hit the bump stop or felt any weird behavior in the back...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
FWIW, Eibach euro here, kit did not come with bump stops, did not cut bump stops, no worries...
Springs did come with silencers wound around the end coils for noise which was nice.

Had H&R previously (went Eibach for slightly more front clearance) and didn't need any bumpstop timming there, either

Even with dampers in comfort mode on some rough roads I haven't hit the bump stop or felt any weird behavior in the back...
The H&R is pretty low up front! Any pictures comparing the two? Thanks for the info
Sponsored