Dinan tuning for the Supra

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Zrk, any reviews on this, on this forum?
Or any where else? And is it better then
JB4???
I'm sure is good, but I'm not sure if it's going to be "better" than JB4. It's hard to say. It's definitely another option on the market. JB4 allows for maximum flexibility, this is going to be a 'plug it in and forget it' type solution I'd imagine. There's probably a little bit of customization, but JB4 is known good from around 500hp. The dyno graphs on Dinan's site appear to be more conservative than that.
Sponsored

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I'm sure is good, but I'm not sure if it's going to be "better" than JB4. It's hard to say. It's definitely another option on the market. JB4 allows for maximum flexibility, this is going to be a 'plug it in and forget it' type solution I'd imagine. There's probably a little bit of customization, but JB4 is known good from around 500hp. The dyno graphs on Dinan's site appear to be more conservative than that.
Wonder how it compares to the Titan protune. I know it's an almost identical alternative just number wise would be interesting.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Zrk, any reviews on this, on this forum?
Or any where else? And is it better then
JB4???
better is subjective. It's simpler to install than a Jb4, but the Jb4 has more features, maps, control, and safety failsafes.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Wonder how it compares to the Titan protune. I know it's an almost identical alternative just number wise would be interesting.
I work with DINAN just not on this specific project but talking to the engineer here it’s comparable to the titan, the largest difference is titan offers the “stages” aspect. The DINAN is a single option. Dinan piggyback is designed for factory down pipe and standard Bolt -onS or completely stock.