Does anyone know how easy these are to remove/take off?

dazza

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW Golf R Mk7.5 & Toyota Supra MkV
Can you share a link to that diagram? Thanks
When you take the carbon fibre centre piece off you can take that fake leather/rubber piece off from behind.

dazza

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW Golf R Mk7.5 & Toyota Supra MkV
Could anyone advise if the passenger side knee pad also pulls right off? Borrowing @dazza’s pic, I’m referring to the below
02E8D360-75BB-4E3A-B8A9-74B5EC2F4D45.jpeg

from the Realoem diagram captures, it appears to be attached by a bolt/screw... if so, it’s attached to the carbon fiber trim?
D3F46720-EDFC-4082-908C-45A7D1FF31A4.jpeg
Yes there are screws behind the carbon piece. I would suggest wrapping the gear lever in Tape or plastic film as it can get scratched when the carbon trip is pulled up.

Also note that there are 2-3 connectors that need to be unplugged so when you lift the carbon piece just gently unplug the connectors.

Skots6

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have been able to take out that annoying shroud above the wireless charging tray. If so , how easy of a job was it?
I forgot where I read it , but it said that it rips right out… not sure I want to try that just yet

thanks!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have been able to take out that annoying shroud above the wireless charging tray. If so , how easy of a job was it?
I forgot where I read it , but it said that it rips right out… not sure I want to try that just yet

thanks!
It just pops right out. The clips are big, so it helps if you have a trim tool. They pull in towards the middle of the tray from the outsides.

Skots6

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
It just pops right out. The clips are big, so it helps if you have a trim tool. They pull in towards the middle of the tray from the outsides.
Thanks man, I’ll use the plastic pry tool!