OP

Jphung

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Thats BS toyota can reprogram it. I had my ECU replaced and they had no problem getting it to sync with my car. Hope that helps.
Only if I buy it from them but they do not sell it currently. I called several Toyota dealerships and they said the same, no Toyota in the nation Carrie an ECU now and they don’t know when they are going to have it again.
Sponsored

Raidernation

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium Supra
Dam OP that sucks I hope everything works out for you.

Apad143

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Only if I buy it from them but they do not sell it currently. I called several Toyota dealerships and they said the same, no Toyota in the nation Carrie an ECU now and they don’t know when they are going to have it again.
Been a few weeks you git it figured out? Im also in the same boat. Have you found some one to code your used ECU?

OP
OP

Jphung

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Been a few weeks you git it figured out? Im also in the same boat. Have you found some one to code your used ECU?
Yeah I was able to convince the dealer to sell me a new ecu. First they said it is a stop sale. I told them you made a car and sold it to me, now I need a part in order for it to work since y’all refuse to reprogram a used one so you left me no choice but abandon my brand new car I just bought. I bought it from you and financed it from you also so if u can’t drive my car, y’all not gonna get paid for it either and you’re not be able to get it back either. So they think about it and agreed to get me a new one. Just received it and it is being to get program at the dealer right now so talk to them man, don’t try to be nice bc that what I did and it didn’t do anything for me

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
Yeah I was able to convince the dealer to sell me a new ecu. First they said it is a stop sale. I told them you made a car and sold it to me, now I need a part in order for it to work since y’all refuse to reprogram a used one so you left me no choice but abandon my brand new car I just bought. I bought it from you and financed it from you also so if u can’t drive my car, y’all not gonna get paid for it either and you’re not be able to get it back either. So they think about it and agreed to get me a new one. Just received it and it is being to get program at the dealer right now so talk to them man, don’t try to be nice bc that what I did and it didn’t do anything for me
I can't believe they gave you this much trouble. Just ridiculous! I'm glad they gave you a new ECU but sad now much you had to B*tch to them.

Jackczavala1996

First Name
Jack C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Do you need your car in the dealership to make it work? Also if you find your other ECU it will work or you have to program it again?
Sponsored