Eibach euro springs, Swift springs, and oem struts and springs for sale.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Quick question for you about the Eibach Euro springs. They don't show up on the website for the car when doing a search - how did you order these?

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Quick question for you about the Eibach Euro springs. They don't show up on the website for the car when doing a search - how did you order these?
I'm interested in these as well, and from what I remember you have to order them from Poland.

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Interesting. Thanks for that.
I forgot to say that you won't find anything under "Supra," so you have to look at the Euro-spec G29 BMW Z4 M40i

pkiteuro.png

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I forgot to say that you won't find anything under "Supra," so you have to look at the Euro-spec G29 BMW Z4 M40i

pkiteuro.png
Well hell. There ya go. That's the piece I was missing. Thank you. Also, sorry for totally hijacking this post @a90aloy. Y'all should buy his shit.

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well hell. There ya go. That's the piece I was missing. Thank you. Also, sorry for totally hijacking this post @a90aloy. Y'all should buy his shit.
I kinda know how to find things ;)

@a90aloy SORRY FOR THREAD HIJACK, FORGIVENESS PLEASE?!
PS: Why did you take them off only 200 miles later? Noise? Not enough drop?

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
The price on the Eibach Pro Kit Euro Z4 might be a bit high… this is where I ordered mine as well as others for under $300 off of ebay via a Poland seller…

A07E848F-8141-4E80-AEF5-7A9C332C27D0.jpeg

Last edited:

FuzzyRev85

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Last question, the struts are from a 2022, right? How many miles on them overall?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
The price on the Eibach Pro Kit Euro Z4 might be a bit high… this is where I ordered mine as well as others for under $300 off of ebay via a Poland seller…

A07E848F-8141-4E80-AEF5-7A9C332C27D0.jpeg
Honestly, I'll pay an extra $150 to know I'm getting a genuine Eibach product for something as easy as a spring is to counterfeit. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it as it's part of my job.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Honestly, I'll pay an extra $150 to know I'm getting a genuine Eibach product for something as easy as a spring is to counterfeit. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it as it's part of my job.
~ Not trying to move away from the original posting… but more than 12 ppl on the forum have bought these from this seller (no affiliation) including the ones on my Supra. They are 100% authentic just a euro Z4 eibach part number.

OP
OP

a90aloy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a90 and 2020 r1
Search for the z4 supra thread. I originally ordered from ebay. The ad said 4 available for sale and it takes about 7 business days to ship out. I waited almost 2 weeks and reached out to the store on a Friday. I was told he would look into it and let me know on Monday. They didn't give me an update and I ordered from uk eibach.

OP
OP

a90aloy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a90 and 2020 r1
I kinda know how to find things ;)

@a90aloy SORRY FOR THREAD HIJACK, FORGIVENESS PLEASE?!
PS: Why did you take them off only 200 miles later? Noise? Not enough drop?
I think the swifts ruined the top hats and there was noise with the eibach but I don't fault the eibach. If you look at the z4 thread, everyone is happy with the springs. The drop isn't as low as the swift.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
~ Not trying to move away from the original posting… but more than 12 ppl on the forum have bought these from this seller (no affiliation) including the ones on my Supra. They are 100% authentic just a euro Z4 eibach part number.
To be clear, I'm not saying the vendor isn't delivering a product for money (though there seems to be at least one case of that), I'm saying a spring is trivial to copy (and lay down a good looking copy of a valid part number on), and I'd rather pay more money to get a 100% authentic part from the vendor. The area of the world you're buying these springs from is notorious for selling counterfeit parts. I've seen stuff as seemingly small as counterfeit bolts inserted into industrial process equipment failing early (well before their replacement lifecycle) causing dangerous situations. I've seen counterfeit microchips fail catastrophically causing fires in both process control and commodity IT gear. All of this stuff came from the part of the world you're talking about. If I see a random vendor selling an easily counterfeited part, on a marketplace like eBay, from Poland, for way below what it would cost elsewhere or from the vendor, it gets my spidey sense going. Running counterfeit springs on a car could cause a dangerous situation or produce an inconsistent or unanticipated result in terms of the expected outcome.

I think the swifts ruined the top hats and there was noise with the eibach but I don't fault the eibach. If you look at the z4 thread, everyone is happy with the springs. The drop isn't as low as the swift.
Yours is not the first case like this I've heard about the Swift springs, and the reason I'm not buying them. There seems to be a high incidence of people who report noise when running them - may be related to the top hat failures or not. They would be my first choice due to the spring rates and modest-ish drop if not for this derogatory information.
Sponsored

Last edited: