Eibach vs H&R vs HKS

Which lowering springs will you be using for your Supra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Waferz

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Very nice drop! I love the wheel/tire and suspension setup. Looks spot on! I see you are using Michelin PS4S. What are your tire and wheels specs? TE37s SL? Using any wheels spacer? Something I’d want to do in the future. Definitely I’d go for Eibach ProKit springs and sway bars eventually.
Te37SL in supra spec. 265/35 and 295/35 ps4s. And eibach pro kit springs

The car actually rides great as well. I was impressed with how smooth it still rides. The rear could use a spacer for looks but these specs keep it in line with the stock wheels so I’ll keep them as it. Maybe a bigger rear tire later.
Sponsored

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R
Te37SL in supra spec. 265/35 and 295/35 ps4s. And eibach pro kit springs

The car actually rides great as well. I was impressed with how smooth it still rides. The rear could use a spacer for looks but these specs keep it in line with the stock wheels so I’ll keep them as it. Maybe a bigger rear tire later.
Thank you sir and great looking ride! :thumbsup:

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FTSpeed.com’s A90 Supra also rolls with Eibach ProKit! The drop is spot on and and still retains good ride comfort. Yet with an aggressive looking stance, i guess it still maintains or improves handling dynamics!

Last edited:

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Eibach FTW! :thumbsup:

Fitment is spot on! For what I know about Eibach, ride & handling dynamics is still paramount over looks. It just so happens that the drop is awesome! I’m sure the ride is improved in this.

Last edited:

MAXecutive

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90 Supra, '15 F36 435i GC, '97 A32 Maxima, '86 Z31 300ZX
Eibach FTW! :thumbsup:

Fitment is spot on! For what I know about Eibach, ride & handling dynamics is still paramount over looks. It just so happens that the drop is awesome! I’m sure the ride is improved in this.
It definitely feels better than stock. I do wish it was stiffer though but that might be personal preference. The rear still squats under hard load ... maybe it's just that powerful!

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It definitely feels better than stock. I do wish it was stiffer though but that might be personal preference. The rear still squats under hard load ... maybe it's just that powerful!
On your Eibach ProKits, any difference while driving hard when using Normal and Sport mode?
These are great progressive springs and the more you do spirited driving (more compression), the stiffer they become. I call it the “warm up” shakedown ;)

On a leisurely drive, I’m sure they are well suited :)

Nukleuz_Za

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys,

What size spacer works best with no rubbing on the stock rims and tires with just drop
on just springs ( either H&R or Eibach )

Thanks!

OP
OP
Waferz

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
How much lower did they get now? Are they rubbing? Also, how is your daily driving, over speed bumps/ scraping?
Like a dummy, I actually forgot to measure how much drop I actually got. I need to find a stock car to measure the fenders on.

Overall, I am very satisfied. The stance is great. My front tire rubs a tiny tiny bit but nothing enough to concern me. Perhaps if I drove the car really hard on a track or around a corner it would rub enough to be an issue but for regular driving it’s fine.

I’ve had no issues over speed bumps or anything with the bottom of the car, and people still freak out over how comfortable the car is. If you’re in the market I would definitely recommend the eibachs!

7DF62855-F49A-4A42-87A0-3F18C6F3CE16.jpeg

8ED71C89-D27B-47B1-82A6-6E8D21C53FBD.jpeg
Sponsored