Emergency Call System Malfunction

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Got in my car and this alert popped up. What's going on?
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
FYI, turns out when you disconnect the under dash speaker this alert pops up.

Thank you for posting this. I was installing some ambient light strips and had this speaker unplugged, turned the car on to make sure everything was up and running and got the message on my dash. I hit the SOS button and everything connected, I guess they even answered but I didn’t hear anything with the speaker unplugged, so they disconnected after a little bit. I went through everything thinking I might’ve unplugged something by accident. Plugged that speaker back in and message went away. So thanks again.

A90tonii

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Can you send me a picture where that speaker is at ? I’m having the same issue on my car

roloz89

First Name
rOBERTO
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Anyone have a picture od the location for this siren? Or a way to code out/deactivate the emergency call warnings? Thanks

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Anyone have a picture od the location for this siren? Or a way to code out/deactivate the emergency call warnings? Thanks
It’s the kick panel above the pedals on the drivers side. I’ll try and get a picture since I’ve been asked in PM’s also.

Edit: here is the picture of the panel. The “speaker/siren” is under that circular grill just to the top right of the brake pedal.

IMG_0633.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: