Emergency call system malfunction

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
So I started my car one day and “emergency call system malfunction” popped up on my dash. It was there for about 3-4 weeks before the dealer decided I need a brand new ecu. The reason was because the car was never connected to the Supra connect app and the car won’t connect to the app now. Not to sure if changing the whole ecu is the fix but my car has been sitting at the dealer for a week now because the ecu is on back order. Any suggestions for the fix besides a whole new ecu?
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So I started my car one day and “emergency call system malfunction” popped up on my dash. It was there for about 3-4 weeks before the dealer decided I need a brand new ecu. The reason was because the car was never connected to the Supra connect app and the car won’t connect to the app now. Not to sure if changing the whole ecu is the fix but my car has been sitting at the dealer for a week now because the ecu is on back order. Any suggestions for the fix besides a whole new ecu?
Don't know about that but get your car back and have them call you when the part is received. Why is it being held hostage.. for joyrides?

OP
OP

Aki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Don't know about that but get your car back and have them call you when the part is received. Why is it being held hostage.. for joyrides?
Your right they took apart the whole car to see what’s wrong with it. Speakers wires everything was out.

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I never connected my car to the app and don't have that problem. Use the car until the ecu arrives, the emergency call button is dumb anyway, they cant send any roadside since it connects to bmw all they can do is send police to your location which you can on your phone.
Sponsored