Events to check out

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT
From New England but in the Augusta area for a few months, wondering what car related events are worth checking out in this area. Can be Supra used but doesn't need to be - anything cars should suffice.

Checked out MSR, saw some HPDE days down near Savannah at Roebling. Looks like there is a cars and coffee in Augusta downtown early next month. Would also be interested in the AutoX scene.

Any advice is welcome!
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Chin fills up quick if you need an instructor. Other orgs do as well, but Chin fills up the quickest in my experience.

JustTrackIt is at Roebling in March 23-24 if you're still around. Road Atlanta (~2.5h from Augusta) the 17th/18th of Feb.

JZilla is another org and will be at AMP (~3h) March 17th.

CMP is another track that isn't too too far (~2h). TurnOne is a good org that runs only there. Other orgs run that track, but idk who will be there in the next few months.

BMWCCA will be at Road Atlanta Mar 2-3, but registration looks pretty full already.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Chin fills up quick if you need an instructor. Other orgs do as well, but Chin fills up the quickest in my experience.

JustTrackIt is at Roebling in March 23-24 if you're still around. Road Atlanta (~2.5h from Augusta) the 17th/18th of Feb.

JZilla is another org and will be at AMP (~3h) March 17th.

CMP is another track that isn't too too far (~2h). TurnOne is a good org that runs only there. Other orgs run that track, but idk who will be there in the next few months.

BMWCCA will be at Road Atlanta Mar 2-3, but registration looks pretty full already.
True. I was mentioning as a spectator. You see lots of peeps at these events not driving. I love seeing other people that love cars. And many of those guys/gals there to watch, some have beautiful cars, some are track beaters, but we all have the same interest :)

Last edited:

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
@Rob901 howdy. I am one of the organizers for supra events in the GA state. (I'm based in atlanta)

We (Jzilla) have a ton of track day events in the atlanta area in the coming months. How long are you in the state for? That may help me find you some events.

If you want a track day in the ATL area, our schedule is(HERE)

OP
OP
Rob901

Rob901

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 STi, '23 A90-MT

Yli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
JTI is a cool org, very social. I can't make it, but I know a dude going. Find a guy in a white supra with a #4 on it. He can probably help you find a ride along with someone in an advanced group if you're interested. They also do parade laps if you wanna take your car on the track for ~20min at highway speed.

edit: not sure if they have instructed spots open but if you're interested in that I can probably get you 10% off if you're interested.
Sponsored