Excessive smoke

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
These symptoms are exactly what I had been dealing with on idles with my CTS and especially when driving around getting off throttle/boost.
I am scrapping my 2nd CTS and now got a KLM kit coming.
Sponsored

OP
OP

alexd0316

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
These symptoms are exactly what I had been dealing with on idles with my CTS and especially when driving around getting off throttle/boost.
I am scrapping my 2nd CTS and now got a KLM kit coming.
You figure out exactly what's wrong with it?

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Slightly derailing this (sorry not sorry). Am I reading this correct that Pure turbos are known to blow even when used within their proposed power limits??

Sounds like they are both recommended and known for failure from what it sounds. Is that the case??

A91rookie

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021supra
Yeah figured it's on it way out since no error codes yet just smoke. I was hoping this would lasted my a least over a year before upgrading to top mount.
Just get a top mount if you can and get that shit outta the way. Go p2uned kit or KLM. I was going to do that same sh*t and said f**k it last minute and changed my whole build.lol

OP
OP

alexd0316

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
Your fine man. Just drive the shit out of it. And add oil as needed. When it starts drinking 1 Qt per week. Then change it out!!
Oil seems to be normal. The smoke comes out when engine get hot especially with hotter weather.
Sponsored