OP
Hien

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Nocturnal, Automatic)
It sounds nuts u went resonated touring correct? I had mine with stock DP, AMS catted, and AMS catless the tone is amazing with any downpipe setup tbh and very audible… drone is non existent even catless and I’m sensitive to drone
Resonated touring and its gonna be paired with the AA Catted dp

My gf watched you rev and heard your setup before I can hear a setup in that sound range 😪😪 she really liked the tone though from what she told me
Sponsored

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Resonated touring and its gonna be paired with the AA Catted dp

My gf watched you rev and heard your setup before I can hear a setup in that sound range 😪😪 she really liked the tone though from what she told me
The tone was best when i had the AMS catted (same shit as the AA catted). I love being catless tho it still doesn’t have any rasp but the tone is slightly different but i like being loud. I come from an LT4 and 392 so I’m used to rowdy exhausts lol

OP
OP
Hien

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The tone was best when i had the AMS catted (same shit as the AA catted). I love being catless tho it still doesn’t have any rasp but the tone is slightly different but i like being loud. I come from an LT4 and 392 so I’m used to rowdy exhausts lol
Awesome...This is my first sports car so everything im going through right now is really new. I love cars but never really got into it like I am now. Sure does bring a lot of joy to me!

OP
OP
Hien

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20230601_211807.jpg
it only comes with one of these right? I'm rummaging through the packaging atm

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
20230601_200814.jpg
this is what my AWE package came in looking like
Exact reason I picked mine up at their shop. Shame that wasn’t an easy option for you. But they know their boxes end up like this so they package it pretty well. Make sure your girlfriend or someone else starts it for the first time so you can stand behind and feel it.
Sponsored