Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Hey everyone I’m Louaye from Euro Performance Center and once every month I fly over to Finland and hand deliver ecus for Femto to unlock. Current trip I’ll be leaving January 14th, and this is for post 06/20 dme/ecus that can not be tuned without femto. No need to worry about your ecu getting lost, stuck in customs , or only declaring it at $50 if something does happen. The price is $1,500. Feel free to ask questions !
Sponsored

MiamiMKVSupra

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Just wanted to vouche! I went with Euro Performance Center and they were great. They answered all my questions and even helped me have the least amount of down time on my ECU since I daily the car. If I remember correctly it was a 8 day turn around time when I went through them. The best part wasn't getting the unlocked ECU back it was the Euro Performance Center stickers they sent 😉

OP
OP
Louaye @EPC

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Just wanted to vouche! I went with Euro Performance Center and they were great. They answered all my questions and even helped me have the least amount of down time on my ECU since I daily the car. If I remember correctly it was a 8 day turn around time when I went through them. The best part wasn't getting the unlocked ECU back it was the Euro Performance Center stickers they sent 😉
Thanks for the feed back really appreciate it Glad you enjoyed the stickers haha!❤

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I thought you had to declare items worth more than $10k?
jokes.

Leopr

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2023 Defender X, 2002 LX 470
This is great, I might be contacting you in the near future. I know this have been discussed in the past. Can someone point me on the right direction thread about what can be tune on a Post 6/20 DME that goes to a partial unlock through FEMTO.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Does the donor ECU need to go too to be cloned?

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Stupid question, if I took out my ECU for my 22 and sent it with this person and got it back what would I exactly be receiving? Would it be fully tunable? Would I be limited to a certain tune? Sorry for my ignorance, I’m dumb….and cheers to you @Louaye @EPC , that’s a brutally long flight!

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Stupid question, if I took out my ECU for my 22 and sent it with this person and got it back what would I exactly be receiving? Would it be fully tunable? Would I be limited to a certain tune? Sorry for my ignorance, I’m dumb….and cheers to you @Louaye @EPC , that’s a brutally long flight!
Same rules apply as always. You'd get a cal only unlock for now.

https://willmy062020plusecugotorussia.com/
Sponsored