Finally lowered! - Swift Spec R

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
ugh, regret, I really dislike my H&R springs, the drop is crap in the rear, way too high, and the ride is so bad, the rear is so stiff and really makes the car unpredictable at high speeds with bumps. the stiffness would be okay if it dropped it to a good stance but the rear is just way too high... shame. just can't see myself paying another 5-600 for new springs and install again.
Weird, my car drives like stock on H&R's. The drop is also relatively perfect to me too, but then again, my rear tires are thicker.... but the ride quality is almost stock for me...
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Weird, my car drives like stock on H&R's. The drop is also relatively perfect to me too, but then again, my rear tires are thicker.... but the ride quality is almost stock for me...
ya for me its insanely stiff in the rear... maybe a bad batch?

OP
OP
MKV MARY

MKV MARY

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Another pic.

Attachments

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
I like the ride better with these than stock. I'm on 18 inch wheels and scrape everywhere though.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
ugh, regret, I really dislike my H&R springs, the drop is crap in the rear, way too high, and the ride is so bad, the rear is so stiff and really makes the car unpredictable at high speeds with bumps. the stiffness would be okay if it dropped it to a good stance but the rear is just way too high... shame. just can't see myself paying another 5-600 for new springs and install again.
Are you sure you installed them correctly? I had H&R springs installed, and while it wasn't the biggest drop, the ride quality felt wonderful. Slightly stiffer than stock, but nearly identical.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Are you sure you installed them correctly? I had H&R springs installed, and while it wasn't the biggest drop, the ride quality felt wonderful. Slightly stiffer than stock, but nearly identical.
yep watched them get installed by my shop who's done more supra's than I can count, I read somewhere that it could be the foam isolator that is damaged and needs to be replaced cause the more I think about it one day I just noticed it got really stiff after a few months or so

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan