First TRD Parts (and Pricing) Available For 2020 Supra

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I contacted Toyota regarding the TRD parts back in May, this was their response.

288330D8-5B39-42AD-842A-10B6EC67D624.jpeg

Looks like they expect better pricing for the US market.
Toyota sent you this as a response? I can't say I would put much faith into that for several reasons... Well, that and the fact that ignorance is at an all time high these days with anything public channel.

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I've picked up some of the TRD parts (the side door garnish and rear trunk spoiler) and will be having them installed in a few weeks once I free up (and find a good installer as I'll need to drill a couple of holes for the spoiler). I'll post some pictures here after my car is finished being wrapped and these are finally installed.

:thumbsup:

Tkoch86

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 FRS [Halo] now a Launch Edition GR Supra #1062
Vehicle Showcase
I've picked up some of the TRD parts (the side door garnish and rear trunk spoiler) and will be having them installed in a few weeks once I free up (and find a good installer as I'll need to drill a couple of holes for the spoiler). I'll post some pictures here after my car is finished being wrapped and these are finally installed.

where did you get them if you dont mind me asking

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The GR Garage in Kita Ikebukuro or Mitaka are the ones to reach out to for GR Supra stuff (at least within the Tokyo area - not sure about elsewhere in the country).

EDIT: If they redirect you to Toyota Kyohan, don't bother if you live outside of Japan because Toyota Kyohan won't give you very much information without the number from your proof of vehicle inspection (č»Šę¤œčؼ). I had to pretend that I was on a waitlist for a Supra in Japan for them to even confirm the availability of the GR luggage mats and puddle lights. If for whatever reason you do decide to reach out to Toyota Kyohan, do not mention that you live outside of Japan (if that is the case) because, depending on who you're speaking to, they could say "I'm not allowed to tell you anything" (this happened to me a couple of times when I mentioned that my Supra is located in the States).

Last edited:

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
Anyone here know the link for buying supra TRD parts?

one guy here said its in japanese website but i cant seem to find it.

Anyone??

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think you may be referring to my post in the TRD Parts thread: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/first-trd-parts-and-pricing-available-for-2020-supra.1801/page-8

It's not at GR Garage Japan's website per se - they won't ship abroad but you can pick up the parts if you go to the store and they're in stock. Toyota dealerships in Japan will generally redirect you to GR Garage, and GR Garage will sometimes redirect you to Toyota Kyohan if you have specific inquiries, but Toyota Kyohan can be a real stickler and not respond (even over the phone) to the most basic of inquiries (e.g., asking what the part number is for certain products) unless you have the number on your proof of vehicle inspection form (č»Šę¤œčؼ), which means (i) you have to have a Supra in Japan and (ii) it must have undergone the vehicle inspection process. If you are looking to purchase from GR Garage in the Tokyo area, the locations that handle GR Supra stuff are the Mitaka and Kita Ikebukuro stores. If you're traveling elsewhere in Japan I'd ask a local dealership (or perhaps another GR Garage) which GR Garage they'd recommend - if you don't speak Japanese and would like to know I could try to help out and find out by calling around to see which GR Garage in the location you're looking to go to handles Supra stuff.

Here are the Japanese TRD and Toyota websites that have this stuff:
http://www.trdparts.jp/supra/grparts.html
https://toyota.jp/supra/customize/original1/

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
I think you may be referring to my post in the TRD Parts thread: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/first-trd-parts-and-pricing-available-for-2020-supra.1801/page-8

It's not at GR Garage Japan's website per se - they won't ship abroad but you can pick up the parts if you go to the store and they're in stock. Toyota dealerships in Japan will generally redirect you to GR Garage, and GR Garage will sometimes redirect you to Toyota Kyohan if you have specific inquiries, but Toyota Kyohan can be a real stickler and not respond (even over the phone) to the most basic of inquiries (e.g., asking what the part number is for certain products) unless you have the number on your proof of vehicle inspection form (č»Šę¤œčؼ), which means (i) you have to have a Supra in Japan and (ii) it must have undergone the vehicle inspection process. If you are looking to purchase from GR Garage in the Tokyo area, the locations that handle GR Supra stuff are the Mitaka and Kita Ikebukuro stores. If you're traveling elsewhere in Japan I'd ask a local dealership (or perhaps another GR Garage) which GR Garage they'd recommend - if you don't speak Japanese and would like to know I could try to help out and find out by calling around to see which GR Garage in the location you're looking to go to handles Supra stuff.

Here are the Japanese TRD and Toyota websites that have this stuff:
http://www.trdparts.jp/supra/grparts.html
https://toyota.jp/supra/customize/original1/

thank you for this.

where can we buy the TRD parts in US? i dont think my dealership offers that yet

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You canā€™t yet - they wonā€™t show up in dealersā€™ systems here in the states, unfortunately.

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91

You have to drill to install the TRD spoiler??
Sponsored