First TRD Parts (and Pricing) Available For 2020 Supra

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll post some more pictures tomorrow and over the weekend, but for now, just a glimpse of some of the TRD parts being installed on my nocturnal black LE with an Xpel Stealth matte full-body wrap. (I still need to pick up and slap on my customized license plate so I've Microsoft Painted that out for now).

IMG-6090.JPG
Sponsored

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
I'll post some more pictures tomorrow and over the weekend, but for now, just a glimpse of some of the TRD parts being installed on my nocturnal black LE with an Xpel Stealth matte full-body wrap. (I still need to pick up and slap on my customized license plate so I've Microsoft Painted that out for now).

IMG-6090.JPG
Looks amazing!!! The wrap is killer and lovin the spoiler

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
As mentioned above, here are some more pictures. Huge shout-out to @NotSoJDM at Garage Therapy for the installation of the TRD parts and TVP Auto (both in Raleigh, North Carolina) for the application of the Xpel Stealth PPF, Xpel Fusion Plus ceramic coating, and Xpel XR Plus window tint.

Here are some pictures of what the car looked like with just the TRD parts that I picked up (i.e., the trunk spoiler and side door garnishes) installed. The carbon fiber mirror caps are not TRD parts so those were installed later. As you can see from the pictures, the TRD parts are extremely "glossy" / "shiny."

IMG-1739.JPEG

IMG-6079.JPG

IMG-6080.JPG

IMG-6081.JPG

IMG-6088.JPG

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Because of how glossy the TRD parts were, and given that I am going for a more subdued, matte look, I had Xpel Stealth (i.e., matte PPF) applied to them as well. For the reference of anyone who is interested, here is how each of these TRD pieces as well as the GR carbon fiber mirror caps turned out after being matte'd. As you'll see, they retained the carbon fiber weave look but are not as shiny as they originally were. I plan to do a photo shoot of the entire car once I get get it out in some good lighting, but I think that these should sufficiently show the difference of just these parts on an individual basis for now.

IMG-6127.JPG

IMG-6124.JPG

IMG-6133.JPG

IMG-6134.JPG

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
Because of how glossy the TRD parts were, and given that I am going for a more subdued, matte look, I had Xpel Stealth (i.e., matte PPF) applied to them as well. For the reference of anyone who is interested, here is how each of these TRD pieces as well as the GR carbon fiber mirror caps turned out after being matte'd. As you'll see, they retained the carbon fiber weave look but are not as shiny as they originally were. I plan to do a photo shoot of the entire car once I get get it out in some good lighting, but I think that these should sufficiently show the difference of just these parts on an individual basis for now.

IMG-6127.JPG

IMG-6124.JPG

IMG-6133.JPG

IMG-6134.JPG
Very tastefully done!!! Can’t wait to see it when 100% complete. Looks classy

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Looks awesome.

You mentioned that your CF mirror caps were not TRD. Where did you get yours? (Part number, price, appreciated.)

MKVSupraPro

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Damn these parts look good, someone will have to buy a kit and make the moulds and replicate in FRB and CF and sell for cheaper though...

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome.

You mentioned that your CF mirror caps were not TRD. Where did you get yours? (Part number, price, appreciated.)
I meant that the CF mirror caps that you get through Toyota are actually not TRD parts. They are Toyota mirror caps. For example, if you go to "customize" your Supra on the Japanese Toyota website, you'll see this the image below for the mirror caps. It notes in Japanese that the weave of differs from that of the TRD carbon fiber. It's because this is a Toyota part (and not a TRD part) that you can order them through dealerships here in the United States, whereas you can't get TRD parts via that route at this time.

Mirror Caps.png

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)