Former Supra Owner Here In AZ

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2 Competition, '02 Ford Lightning
Hey what's going on everyone. This is my first post here on this forum and my name is Jose and live in Mesa, AZ. Just as the title states, I'm a former 2021 Supra 3.0 owner. It was an exciting car while I had it but I just had to go back to owning a manual transmission car. So I traded in for a 2021 BWM M2 Competition 6 speed.

Anyway, if you might be wondering why I joined this forum now is because I had not had time to join when I owned the Supra but I still love the car design and performance. I just wish Toyota/BMW would have offered a 6 speed to add more driver engagement and after a while the excitement died down because it was auto. If they ever decide to do the GRMN and it's a 6 speed, maybe I'll jump back into one but that's a big if in many ways.

That being said, my other motivation for joining this forum and posting here on the Southwest section is that I still have some cosmetic items I'd like to get into the hands of a Supra owner. I'm not sure if this forum has minimum posting requirements before I can post in the "For Sale" section as I did not see an FAQ anywhere on the site. But I'll post up what I have for sale soon with pics. I'm not trying to break the bank for anyone but pretty much looking to get a little back while clearing out some space in my garage.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm not sure if this forum has minimum posting requirements before I can post in the "For Sale" section as I did not see an FAQ anywhere on the site.
It doesn't, and if you're the suprabad, then you're pretty vouch worthy.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was honestly trying to give you a warm welcome!

I was saying that there is no post minimum here, but some folks are often hesitent to deal with others with low post counts. There is/was a SupraBad around on Facebook (maybe worked with Norris or someone at one point) that seemed trustworthy. I was basically saying -- if you're that suprabad, then I'd vouch for ya.

Edit, not sure if you read my post wrong, but vouch is a good thing.

Edit 2: deleted OPs quote.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It doesn't, and if you're the suprabad, then you're pretty vouch worthy.
Sorry, not sure if you even got a notice for a reply to you but I had but I completely misread it. I've had a long day at work, my bad. My mind read you're the suprabad, douche worthy. LOL

Anyway I deleted my reply but I wasn't mean.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

I was saying that there is no post minimum here, but some folks are often hesitent to deal with others with low post counts. There is/was a SupraBad around on Facebook (maybe worked with Norris or someone at one point) that seemed trustworthy. I was basically saying -- if you're that suprabad, then I'd vouch for ya.

Yup all good man. Like I said long day at work and my mind is somewhere else. I appreciate it!

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Edit 2: deleted OPs quote.
Yeah I understand the low post count. I'm not really trying to ship anything out of state and hoping I can have someone in AZ metro area to take some stuff off my hands. No luck with what I have on Offerup or FB and I'm not really on social media as much. I figure I can have better luck in a Supra forum to see if there are any people here out in AZ that might be interested in what I have.

Do they allow for sale post in the regional sections of the forum or does it need to be in the classified/for sale section?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah I understand the low post count. I'm not really trying to ship anything out of state and hoping I can have someone in AZ metro area to take some stuff off my hands. No luck with what I have on Offerup or FB and I'm not really on social media as much. I figure I can have better luck in a Supra forum to see if there are any people here out in AZ that might be interested in what I have.

Do they allow for sale post in the regional sections of the forum or does it need to be in the classified/for sale section?
Classified/Member Marketplace is where you wanna be. You can say 'Local Pickup In <state>' if ya want.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Classified/Member Marketplace is where you wanna be. You can say 'Local Pickup In <state>' if ya want.
Thanks, I definitely appreciate the help and tips.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That said, Whatcha got?!
Haha, wheel/tire package (same ones pictured)and two other small things I'm not too concerned about selling. Custom fit sunshade and floor mats. Yeah that's why I'm not interested in out of state deals for wheels. Too much of a hassle for everyone etc.

Edit: Not the black powder coated OEM wheels but the other OZ Racing wheels.

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Almost! I got cool racing stickers haha

20211023_181548.jpg
Nice car and nice wheels. Black or bronze are probably the best option for Turbulence Gray IMO. It is a really hard color to match in terms of wheels. I had those OZ Racing Hyper GT HLT's in what they call star graphite and looked decent but I they were maybe a little lighter (color) than I liked for the color of the car. The upside is they were about 2-3 lbs lighter even they were not forged but definitely a really good wheel. I'll probably post those up for sale for local pick up in AZ soon.

OP
OP
SupraBAD

SupraBAD

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here's my other toy. Ultra low mileage 2002 Lightning.

L.jpg
Sponsored