Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Seb deserves better than this.

Was it a good experience? Pretty OK getting to and from the circuit? Thinking about doing this next year.
It was good, just hot as hell and yea seb didn’t but I partly blamed both, Vettle went in aggressively and mick should have given a little more room.
Sponsored

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant because I know nothing about F1. I saw there were a bunch of famous folks at the race. Was this for a championship of some sort?
Honestly what else was already said, AND it was also a first for Miami and everyone knows Miami/NY/CALI are cities celebrities love to be at.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Charles' Monaco curse continues. Every time he attempted to race Monaco in an F1 car, this one being Niki Lauda's, he's crashed.
gr2qe85zlmz81.png

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Had a thought today, we know the Ferrari is better in the slow, twisty corners than everyone else. Perhaps Monaco was on their minds when developing this car?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had a thought today, we know the Ferrari is better in the slow, twisty corners than everyone else. Perhaps Monaco was on their minds when developing this car?
I doubt it. Monaco is too slow. Those characteristics are not repeated anywhere else on the calendar. To build a car for that track would be silly. The track is so tight, they need a special steering rack just to get around the hairpin. A regular rack doesn't turn tight enough lol. By "slow" corners they're talking 80 to 120 MPH corners or so lol. Fast corners would be 120+. These huge cars will be a pain to drive around Monaco. Expect less than 5 on track passes all race, except if it rains.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Nyck de Vries shows right there why Latifi needs the boot.... First time ever in the car and faster the the dude thats been in it for the last 2.5 years...

Mercs found something????????????

The green RedBull hahahaha I really am not surprised, seems to be thier MO, Pink Mercedes and now the Green RedBull lolol

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Nyck de Vries shows right there why Latifi needs the boot.... First time ever in the car and faster the the dude thats been in it for the last 2.5 years...

Mercs found something????????????

The green RedBull hahahaha I really am not surprised, seems to be thier MO, Pink Mercedes and now the Green RedBull lolol
Well, de Vries and Piastri are the two drivers that really ought to be in F1 right now. Latifi really wouldn't have that seat but for the financial package he brings.

I forgot RB's chief aerodynamicist went to Aston, so it's not super surprising they might've come out in the same place...

Mercedes have closed up things a bit but still looking like the 3rd best car on Saturday and Sunday.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Eventful race. George doing a good job keeping faster Red Bulls behind, but helped a lot by Max's DRS issues. Perez sailed by with working DRS. Felt bad for Leclerc, but he got 2 freebies with Max's DNF's as well.
The team order was kinda BS, but it being so close between Ferrari and Red Bull it's understandable and Ferrari would've done the same thing. I don't like it though. They should ban team orders again.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Gutted for Charles. He did everything right and outdrove Max again only to be let down by forces outside his control. Just shows everything regresses to the mean eventually.

Also gutted for Checo. He was faultless all day unlike Max but still got the team orders call even though Max would’ve easily passed him on pace alone and Checo would’ve raced him fairly without wrecking either car.

Is it too late for Ferrari to sign Gasly?🤔

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari is going to have a problem. The turbo and MGU-H were destroyed on Charles' car, and he's switching to his third and final engine already. While Red Bull are still on their first. Those reliability issues that seemed to be in Ferrari's favor, aren't. Red Bull had a few outside problems like a fuel pickup and now a DRS issue, but their "limited" supply of components are doing just fine.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I think that is right. Ferrari will already be in the position of having to take grid penalties strategically which is another big handicap in the title battles. Everything is swinging RB's way at present.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Monaco is all about what happens off track. Sponsor deals etc. It wasn't a bad race. There have been much worse.