Formula 1 Talk

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
There is A story, that's being rehashed endlessly. It was one little group of a few fans, who stepped out of line, and it is awful, but it's being blown way out of proportion. Like 40k fans are all doing it.
As far as the booing goes, maybe the people at Silverstone shouldn't have started that when Hamilton punted Max out the race at 180 mph last year. Nobody said anything then, but as soon as Hamilton slides off track at a fraction of the speed Max hit the wall, it's "racism" and whatnot. Hypocritical bullshit.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
There is A story, that's being rehashed endlessly. It was one little group of a few fans, who stepped out of line, and it is awful, but it's being blown way out of proportion. Like 40k fans are all doing it.
As far as the booing goes, maybe the people at Silverstone shouldn't have started that when Hamilton punted Max out the race at 180 mph last year. Nobody said anything then, but as soon as Hamilton slides off track at a fraction of the speed Max hit the wall, it's "racism" and whatnot. Hypocritical bullshit.
where do you get that from? You can watch the main feed and many many angles and there is a big cheer when he goes for it then silence as soon as Max starts togo through the gravel. I can provide you with many clips if you want. No one there cheered or boo’d him until he got out the car and then there were clapping that he was alright. LH was being boo’d at the RedBull run last year and the year before and plenty of YT videos to prove that.

It wasn’t until this year that Max was boo’d.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
where do you get that from? You can watch the main feed and many many angles and there is a big cheer when he goes for it then silence as soon as Max starts togo through the gravel. I can provide you with many clips if you want. No one there cheered or boo’d him until he got out the car and then there were clapping that he was alright. LH was being boo’d at the RedBull run last year and the year before and plenty of YT videos to prove that.

There’s no point arguing with him, you should know by now that everything he says is the truth…:rolleyes:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Oh really?

There’s no point arguing with him, you should know by now that everything he says is the truth…:rolleyes:
Smartest thing you've said this whole thread.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Let me guess, Russell wasn't at fault for the crash at Silverstone, even though he turned into Gasly and squeezed him? Let me hear your "expert" biased opinions on that one 🤣

Or the punt he gave to Perez to end his race?

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Let me guess, Russell wasn't at fault for the crash at Silverstone, even though he turned into Gasly and squeezed him? Let me hear your "expert" biased opinions on that one 🤣

Or the punt he gave to Perez to end his race?
The Perez accident was just that.. He was understeering and nothing much he could do, turn in more... more understeer, lift the throttle, more under steer. He is supposed to be in control of his car so it's his fault. but ... you know... you are the F1 expert here..

As for the Gasly incident. i think he was just too late closing the door. His fault again.. Unlike you i have no issues saying if when the team and drivers i like mess up.. Not like you clown. who still thinks there wasnt a rule break from lasts years final race.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I don't hate anyone. Just find the hypocrits funny. When it happens to Max it's ok, when it happens to LH it's racism and abuse :rofl:

I used to be a LH fan, until he started driving dirty.

And yeah, you Americans are clueless when it comes to F1. That's why you're all shit at it.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
With the reliability issues Ferrari has had, I don't see them going the rest of the season without any and I think Max is this year's Champion. Mercs not pulling that gap back. Ferrari has been known to cave into pressure in the recent seasons, RB can handle it. They made a good car this year. Max can drive it. Perez isn't that far off.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
With the reliability issues Ferrari has had, I don't see them going the rest of the season without any and I think Max is this year's Champion. Mercs not pulling that gap back. Ferrari has been known to cave into pressure in the recent seasons, RB can handle it. They made a good car this year. Max can drive it. Perez isn't that far off.
Totally agree. Only way I can see RB falling back is if this whole “flexi floor” thing is making a big factor in their pace but I can’t see that.
Sponsored