Formula 1 Talk

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Champion's drive. Incredible. Did not expect that. I was hoping for a podium.

Ferrari putting hards on Leclerc, after they saw the pace of Alpine on hards was laughable. What a joke.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
Well, this Championship race is done. Congrats to Red Bull and Max Verstappen on the win.

Shame there isn't going to really be any battle for the finish line, but overall I'm happy with Max getting another championship under his belt.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Well, this Championship race is done. Congrats to Red Bull and Max Verstappen on the win.

Shame there isn't going to really be any battle for the finish line, but overall I'm happy with Max getting another championship under his belt.
It could have been. But with silly mistakes from Leclerc, and Sainz, and strategic blunders from Ferrari, they threw it away. Reliability wise they're about equal on DNF's, but spins like last week into the tires cannot happen. Ultimately Leclerc and Sainz are as much to blame as Ferrari.
And Max has just been fantastic all season, even in the slower car. Red Bull has been on point with the strategy as well.
Ferrari need to salvage P2 in the Championship, because at this rate Mercedes will pass them.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
It could have been. But with silly mistakes from Leclerc, and Sainz, and strategic blunders from Ferrari, they threw it away. Reliability wise they're about equal on DNF's, but spins like last week into the tires cannot happen. Ultimately Leclerc and Sainz are as much to blame as Ferrari.
And Max has just been fantastic all season, even in the slower car. Red Bull has been on point with the strategy as well.
Ferrari need to salvage P2 in the Championship, because at this rate Mercedes will pass them.

I agree with all of these points. They need practice competing against the top of the field, because they've been out of touch for too long and it shows.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT

Shame for Ferrari, they deserve the wins just for going with sexy oily dirty red paint.
1659284345356.png

Strategy decisions, not so much tho..

'Ok so Charles, we're going to go with the hards so that you can get smoked like a kipper out there'

Hopefully Merc can get the car good for next year, dynamite duo right there with ham and Rus.

Unsure what is going on with Perez lately. I swear early in the season he was actually contesting with max a few times. Now it's just gone. I guess max warmed up and Perez cooled off.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Honestly, fuck Ferrari strategists.

Ever since Todt, Brawn, and other leadership left they've screwed Massa, Raikkonen, Alonso, Vettel, and now Leclerc (Sainz to a lesser degree).

No wonder my boy Mick Schumacher is apparently leaving the FDA and wants to ditch Ferrari/Haas for Aston-Martin.

The environment seems to be hell given the pressure that exists as well as the fact that their strategists are fucking insane. Inaki Rueda needs to go to jail. 🤣🤣

Max and Red Bull have easily won this title. Congratulations to them. Also well done to Mercedes-Benz for being absolutely badass and looking more and more stronger as time passes. I love this team.

The Aston-Martins looked pretty damn fast today. Alpines were also great.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Alonso filling vettel's seat! I didn't see this coming, did you?
…and from what I see Danny Ric is going back to Alpine (Renault). Will the vacant McLaren seat get filled by one of the Indy drivers?

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
…and from what I see Danny Ric is going back to Alpine (Renault). Will the vacant McLaren seat get filled by one of the Indy drivers?
I would say piastri would get the Mclaren seat, but I think regardless Danny Ricc needs to get away from Mclaren. They are not a good fit for each other