Formula 1 Talk

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
^^

Only rumors. Mick Schumacher is only beginning to gain traction so I would think booting him is premature.

Also the poor guy has had some bad luck this year.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
^^

Only rumors. Mick Schumacher is only beginning to gain traction so I would think booting him is premature.

Also the poor guy has had some bad luck this year.
Yeah I like him a lot. From what I read he's leaving Ferrari, and HAAS being Ferrari jr.... etc etc. I think he definitely belongs in F1, and he should have a seat. But he might be out. And if he is, that could put Ricciardo there.
Maybe Mick will end up in Latifi's seat.

It's too bad Gasly renewed. I would've liked him at McLaren with Lando, Mick in the Red Bull family at AT, replacing Perez after his contract ends, Ricciardo at HAAS or Williams, and Piastri at Alpine.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
What if Mick -> Williams -> Mercedes when Lewis retires?

That would be a nice jump to the big three.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What if Mick -> Williams -> Mercedes when Lewis retires?

That would be a nice jump to the big three.
With how Mercedes ruined Russell in half a season, I wouldn't want Mick there. At Williams Russell was likeable. Now he's just another annoying entitled prick brainwashed by Toto.

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Yeah I like him a lot. From what I read he's leaving Ferrari, and HAAS being Ferrari jr.... etc etc. I think he definitely belongs in F1, and he should have a seat. But he might be out. And if he is, that could put Ricciardo there.
Maybe Mick will end up in Latifi's seat.

It's too bad Gasly renewed. I would've liked him at McLaren with Lando, Mick in the Red Bull family at AT, replacing Perez after his contract ends, Ricciardo at HAAS or Williams, and Piastri at Alpine.
I honestly believe he is leaving the FDA because of how dogshit Ferrari has treated their drivers ever since it became under full Italian leadership. And while this isn't confirmed, I would NOT be surprised if Vettel told him to run away from Ferrari.

Massa, Alonso, Raikkonen, Vettel, and now Leclerc.

Heck, they even booted out the fucking GOAT Michael Schumacher.

Ferrari has the best car since forever and they're shitting the bed. Mercedes will walk to P2 in the WCC and Lewis is insanely close to P2 in the WDC. They're just so damn good.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)
With how Mercedes ruined Russell in half a season, I wouldn't want Mick there. At Williams Russell was likeable. Now he's just another annoying entitled prick brainwashed by Toto.

Yeah I just want to see Mick in a great car for once instead of being back of the pack and all.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I honestly believe he is leaving the FDA because of how dogshit Ferrari has treated their drivers ever since it became under full Italian leadership. And while this isn't confirmed, I would NOT be surprised if Vettel told him to run away from Ferrari.

Massa, Alonso, Raikkonen, Vettel, and now Leclerc.

Heck, they even booted out the fucking GOAT Michael Schumacher.

Ferrari has the best car since forever and they're shitting the bed. Mercedes will walk to P2 in the WCC and Lewis is insanely close to P2 in the WDC. They're just so damn good.
For sure Vettel told him to stay away.
Yeah how they treated Michael was disgusting. 5 titles, which could've just as easily been 7 for the team, and that's how they treat him. Alonso had a great shot at a title, wasted. Massa's, wasted. Leclerc would be super close to Max right now, etc.

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
Oh Danny Ric........... I think most of us saw that coming though, right?
Yup, I think you’d have to have been living under a rock to not see it coming. Hopefully he finds another seat though, his personality will be greatly missed in F1 if he doesn’t