Formula 1 Talk

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Edition (Refraction Blue)

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Great race from so many drivers. Leclerc getting P3 from P10, Max taking back P1 from an 11.1 second pit stop, Vettle for keeping his nose down despite also having pitstop delays, too many things to list but those are what stood out to me the most.

Stroll is gonna have an interesting season next year given what he just did to Alonso this race and his history of treating teammates like shit. Alonso isn't going to take that from him.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
That was a nail biter at the end there but Max was unleashed! Whenever he has to come from behind, he's at his absolute best. And immediately the crying for track limits started from Hamilton :rolleyes: some things never change. And then he almost got a penalty himself for it! :rofl:

Alonso was lucky his car didn't take off more, he'd have cleared those barriers. Stroll has a lot to answer for.

BadOne

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That was a nail biter at the end there but Max was unleashed! Whenever he has to come from behind, he's at his absolute best. And immediately the crying for track limits started from Hamilton :rolleyes: some things never change. And then he almost got a penalty himself for it! :rofl:

Alonso was lucky his car didn't take off more, he'd have cleared those barriers. Stroll has a lot to answer for.

Stroll needs to follow Latifi out of the paddock.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
My race review no one asked for: Just got back to the hotel from watching the race today. Was here all weekend. Sat at the Turn 15 grandstand, section 21, row 3. Was my first race and a pretty cool experience. One thing I walked away surprised about was how quiet the cars are. Granted, I'm used to watching historic and classic racing live, but I'll be damned if the shit they were blasting over the speakers all weekend between sessions wasn't louder than the cars. Saw some great on-track action and was neat to be there to see Red Bull seal the Constructors Championship and Verstappen tie the most wins in a season record. Not sure I'd go back to COTA, but I'll definitely do another race. Shooting for Baku or Monza next time!

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My race review no one asked for: Just got back to the hotel from watching the race today. Was here all weekend. Sat at the Turn 15 grandstand, section 21, row 3. Was my first race and a pretty cool experience. One thing I walked away surprised about was how quiet the cars are. Granted, I'm used to watching historic and classic racing live, but I'll be damned if the shit they were blasting over the speakers all weekend between sessions wasn't louder than the cars. Saw some great on-track action and was neat to be there to see Red Bull seal the Constructors Championship and Verstappen tie the most wins in a season record. Not sure I'd go back to COTA, but I'll definitely do another race. Shooting for Baku or Monza next time!
I watched Schumacher and Hakkinen battle in Spa in the late 90's and early 2000's, and they were loud like you couldn't believe. You'd feel them in your bones as they came by. Going to these stupid ass engines is a travesty.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
So if you breach the cap you can then negotiate an “accepted breach agreement” to help determine what your own penalty should be. Holy shit show.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So if you breach the cap you can then negotiate an “accepted breach agreement” to help determine what your own penalty should be. Holy shit show.
Nothing new. They did the same with Ferrari's illegal engine a few years back. McLaren with Spygate, Renault with Crashgate, etc etc.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The fact that the 7mill fine doesn’t come out of RBs cap next year is absolute bullshit. The fia isn’t capable of governing F1 anymore, time to cut ties
Yeah, maybe Mercedes can start their own league, with just Hamilton driving around. He'll truly be the GOAT for once :rofl:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes living rent free in your head. Dude sit down and continue watching DTS
Should be entertaining. Another attempt at gifting another title to Hamilton torpedoed. Will be fun to hear Wolff and Hamilton crying.
Sponsored