Front grill measurements / number plate mounting options

OP
OP

raz81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 S14, 2023 A90 (waiting...)
@lmfao as expected, you weren't wrong. I chatted with delivery manager and service guy last week, but today got a call from the sales guy because out of coincidence my order progressed a bit (yay).

We got talking about number plates and according to the handful he has delivered, this dealer does not install the front plates at all, just the back ones. He has seen the service team make a mount for a customer (apparently wasnt very good) and help someone install a front tow mount one.

Long story short, just confirm with your dealer they arent drilling anything at the front as it seems to be a 'dealer discretion' type of scenario. Looks like I will need to get the sto-n-show but will wait to see if they update you on the details. Thanks!

I didnt think that number plates would become such an annoying and time consuming aspect of buying this car!
Sponsored

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
@lmfaogot a call from the sales guy because out of coincidence my order progressed a bit (yay).
Wait what? Congratulations.

Looks like I will need to get the sto-n-show but will wait to see if they update you on the details. Thanks!
EDIT!

Ignore my previous comment. It turns out that along with a failry non-descript message, Sto-n-Show did eventually provide an image attachment.. here is the Australian mount folks!

Australian front plate_1.jpg

If doesn't meet Australian standards lol, but hey, a Ford mechanic provided the specs so would more could we have expected?

Last edited: