• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Stratosphere MT - 9355 Miles

ipecacd6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere MT Premium
For sale is my 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Stratosphere MT. I bought this car late last year and have put less than 500 miles on it. It has been kept in the garage all winter. I love the car, the only reason I am selling it is because I wanted to see what it was like to live with 2 sports cars. Turns out, it's a PITA. Especially when your girlfriend moves in and all of a sudden you have 4 cars with a 2 car garage o_O.

The car was bought Gold Certified from Toyota and has a CPO Warranty on it until 12/04/30!
The car of course also has its full standard bumper-to-bumper warranty as well. Both warranties are transferrable.

The car is pretty special as it's the car featured in this video:

That makes it extra hard to part with :(

I'm asking $59,000 for the car.
Clean Title in hand.

Miles: 9355
Model: Premium

Mods:
- ZL1 Rock Guards
- WeatherTech Floor Liners
- WeatherTech Trunk Liner

PXL_20240422_150141170.jpg
PXL_20240422_150153826.jpg
PXL_20240422_150203003.jpg
PXL_20240422_150132623.jpg
PXL_20240422_150403190.jpg
PXL_20240422_150416795.jpg
PXL_20240422_150520630.jpg

PXL_20240422_153936175.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Off topic from your post, is that a GT350 next to the Supra?

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I thought so, wheels didn't look like GT500 wheels and from what I could tell it also didn't look like the GT500 spoiler either.

Again off topic, pros/cons between the 350 and the supra?
I had a 21 Mach 1 I traded for my Supra and I don't miss it, although, I was having a transmission issue with it and an intermittent reduced engine power wrench light on starts that was super random but never happened on a cold start. Was only after I'd driven it some, parked it for anywhere from 5-30 minutes I'd say. If I shut it down for a couple minutes and started it up again wrench light was gone.

OP
OP

ipecacd6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I thought so, wheels didn't look like GT500 wheels and from what I could tell it also didn't look like the GT500 spoiler either.

Again off topic, pros/cons between the 350 and the supra?
I had a 21 Mach 1 I traded for my Supra and I don't miss it, although, I was having a transmission issue with it and an intermittent reduced engine power wrench light on starts that was super random but never happened on a cold start. Was only after I'd driven it some, parked it for anywhere from 5-30 minutes I'd say. If I shut it down for a couple minutes and started it up again wrench light was gone.
All my subjective opinions of course. Just some standout thoughts:

GT350:

Perfect from the factory, including stance, sound, and powertrain.
Slow around town in lower RPMs, absolutely insane at higher RPMs in the twisties.
Best sounding stock factory V8 of all time.
Shit Interior
Android auto!
Supercar like handling and braking
Need to downshift out of 6th gearon highway to get any sort of torque
Way too much attention, good and bad
Biggest con in the comparison: Motor is exotic, unproven, and not nearly as reliable as the b58. I keep a warranty on it at all times.

Supra:

Needs work from factory. Tune, downpipe, turbo sounds, spacers!
Fast AF at all rev ranges, huge powerband.
Fake sounds and meh stock exhaust.
Pretty great interior
No android auto :(
Amazing highway cruiser with plenty of power in 6th
Biggest Pro in the comparison: 100% bulletproof and proven motor that I trust completely. I was planning on keeping the car for 20+ years and I had 0 doubts it'll last that long.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
If this had the Cognac interior I'd be bringing you cash this week!

Good luck with sale though, we all know how hard these are to find!

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All my subjective opinions of course. Just some standout thoughts:

GT350:

Perfect from the factory, including stance, sound, and powertrain.
Slow around town in lower RPMs, absolutely insane at higher RPMs in the twisties.
Best sounding stock factory V8 of all time.
Shit Interior
Android auto!
Supercar like handling and braking
Need to downshift out of 6th gearon highway to get any sort of torque
Biggest con in the comparison: Motor is exotic, unproven, and not nearly as reliable as the b58. I keep a warranty on it at all times.

Supra:

Needs work from factory. Tune, downpipe, turbo sounds, spacers!
Fast AF at all rev ranges, huge powerband.
Fake sounds and meh stock exhaust.
Pretty great interior
No android auto :(
Amazing highway cruiser with plenty of power in 6th
Biggest Pro in the comparison: 100% bulletproof and proven motor that I trust completely. I was planning on keeping the car for 20+ years and I had 0 doubts it'll last that long.
I have not got to drive or ride in a 350 but what you said pretty much checks out with everything I ready or heard about it. I know the exhaust on my Mach 1 was amazing, although, I did an x-pipe resonator delete with no plans to pursue anything else as it sounded perfect to me. I think that car had the better low end torque but not the higher rpm power that the 350 pushes. I also agree the interior was a bit outdated and especially the radio on the 350/Mach1. I also got a fair amount of attention as you stated with the 350 as you'd expect to with that thing but usually nothing bad.

I did install a new eibach front sway bar a little over a week ago, also got studs and lugs instead of the lug bolts. I only did a little carbon filter delete off the back of the airbox and that seemed to liven up the turbo/engine noise some. I don't really get to hear the exhaust on the Supra while in the car but it doesn't seem awful but am definitely looking into a titanium exhaust.

Anyway enough with talking about the other car now lol. GLWS on the Supra. I had planned on getting that color till I happened upon the one I ended up with only a couple hours away from me for dirt cheap in comparison to everything else in the country when I found it (matte storm gray with red interior although it's an AT I don't mind that at all)

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
If this had the Cognac interior I'd be bringing you cash this week!

Good luck with sale though, we all know how hard these are to find!
alea leather baby. meanwhile waiting for the leather, can install your SP1R and Z4 springs. kthnxbye

edit: you changed your name wtf

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
alea leather baby. meanwhile waiting for the leather, can install your SP1R and Z4 springs. kthnxbye

edit: you changed your name wtf
None of this is a dig on OP or his asking price; I'm not spending this much on one I'd need to spend thousands more on just to equal what I can buy new for MUCH less (employee price). The biggest roadblock is simply time. Also, it's an RK Track, and was mangled pretty good in the shunt. Only certain sections of it will live on in between the mufflers being added. Name change because numbers felt blah

OP
OP

ipecacd6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You're correct, and due to how hard these cars are to find right now, I believe that that is more than reasonable, especially with the 7 year CPO warranty.

For reference, CarMax offered 55K and I'm sure I could find an even better dealer price if I asked around. With that in mind I know my price is fair.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
So buyer would be 3rd owner of 10k miles at MSRP?? :dunno:
About how I ended up with one during Covid inflated prices. If the maintenance is there (break in oil change, etc.), what’s the big deal?

Better than a 1-owner example that regularly goes WOT cold for likes on social.

This is a lower production two seater sports car. Premiums are paid to not wait. Not going to comment on the asking price, but just know it’s not uncommon for people to pay more for a toy they don’t have to wait for. And fortunately, private car sales are negotiable.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner

Dcarp757

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Tacoma
My mistake OP, I shouldn't have "thread crapped". I hope you get asking price. Nice car.
Sponsored