• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2023 Supra A91-MT Burnout White (PA)

Prado150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Tundraā€¦. A91-MT
2023 Supra A91-MT
  • 3600 Miles
  • Always Garage Kept
  • Strictly followed the break in instructions until 1200 miles (first oil change at 1000 miles)
  • never tracked
  • third vehicle, only driven on nice weather days
  • No damage to vehicle any where, like new inside and out.
  • located outside of Philadelphia
Upgrades:
  • XPEL stealth PPF on entire front (front bumper, full hood, full fenders and mirrors)=$2,250
  • XPEL XR+ Ceramic tint - 5% on the full car = $650
  • Weathertech floor liners and cargo mat
  • ZL1 rock guards
Maintenance:
  • 1,001 miles - Oil and filter changed
    • oil sent to Blackstone for analysis
  • 3,437 miles - 10k maintenance performed by Toyota Dealership - includes oil and filter change
Price: $68,900

I have all records, receipts, window sticker, etc.

Link to Photos: A91-MT

11.JPG

window sticker.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Glws hopefully someone will snag it who doesnā€™t care about interest rates. Problem is you RARELY get back even 50% of the value of the mods

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
<--- Toyota "insider," can confirm that 50 (+/- 10) is the number we've been led to believe this whole time, with my sources, and our own VIN/owner tracking homework also indicating the same production numbers.

While the Burnout is the most rare color ever applied to the USDM MKV, it's proven to be quite polarizing with its "difficult to care for and/or touch up" reputation, and surely lacking the "pop & wow factor" of CU Later and the four different shades it's constantly shifting between under different lighting.

All that being said, yours is about as perfect an example as one could ever hope to find, if they're dead set on the 23 A91-MT in this color. Your price is definitely very high. Not full-blown Hunter Biden pricing, but damn close. There's always a chance somebody with oodles of disposable income will see this and just have to have it for themselves.

I wish you the best in your selling endeavor, and will be watching closely to see how it goes.

I'm actively shopping for another MT myself right now (damn Subarus) with literal cash in hand, but this one is far too rich for my blood.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Would love to see this sell for that high haha! Im at 7k miles on mine already!

OP
OP
Prado150

Prado150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Tundraā€¦. A91-MT
<--- Toyota "insider," can confirm that 50 (+/- 10) is the number we've been led to believe this whole time, with my sources, and our own VIN/owner tracking homework also indicating the same production numbers.

All that being said, yours is about as perfect an example as one could ever hope to find, if they're dead set on the 23 A91-MT in this color. Your price is definitely very high. Not full-blown Hunter Biden pricing, but damn close. There's always a chance somebody with oodles of disposable income will see this and just have to have it for themselves.

I wish you the best in your selling endeavor, and will be watching closely to see how it goes.
Thanks for the supporting info on the +/- 50 units regarding how rare it is for the Burnout White!

My price does seem high at first glance but in my defense I searched the popular online car sales sites and below is the complete list of A91-MT listed for sale that I found (there may be a couple more out there that I missed):
  • Listing 1 = CU Later 102 Miles = $85,999
  • Listing 2 = CU Later 11,699 Miles = $68,995
  • Listing 3 = CU Later 7,848 Miles = $79,000
  • Listing 4 = CU Later 5,563 Miles = $73,995
  • Listing 5 = CU Later 3,200 Miles = $79,000
  • Listing 6 = CU Later 5,850 Miles = $78,948
No Burnout White cars listed.

My pricing is inline with the others above, I know it is private party vs dealer (1 and 5 are private sellers).

My car includes two sets of wheels, PPF, complete receipts for service/upgrades (not that there is much service for any of these cars yet) and a much rarer color.

If I do end up selling, I have a feeling I am going to look back on this and regret getting rid of it which is another reason for the higher price (even though it is at least in line with other listing out there).

listing 1.JPG

listing 2.JPG

listing 3.JPG

listing 4.JPG

listing 5.JPG

listing 6.JPG

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
Yah I donā€™t know about 50 burnouts. When I bought my A91 MT they were about 1 out of 4 in the first emission in late 22. While most of the late A91s to trickle out were CU later I would guess around 100. Still the rarer color but I have never seen supporting facts for the 50 number.

that said I was looking for a burnout and they were all taken or at a dealer that didnā€™t sell to out of state so I ended up with a CUL. Love the wheels and GL seller. Doubt the forum is the place to get a premium but the car is gem and worth somewhere north of 70 with the extras clearly

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Yah I donā€™t know about 50 burnouts. When I bought my A91 MT they were about 1 out of 4 in the first emission in late 22. While most of the late A91s to trickle out were CU later I would guess around 100. Still the rarer color but I have never seen supporting facts for the 50 number.

that said I was looking for a burnout and they were all taken or at a dealer that didnā€™t sell to out of state so I ended up with a CUL. Love the wheels and GL seller. Doubt the forum is the place to get a premium but the car is gem and worth somewhere north of 70 with the extras clearly
from Toyota corp buddies and multiple dealers, 50 seems to be the real number of burnout cars in the US.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
from Toyota corp buddies and multiple dealers, 50 seems to be the real number of burnout cars in the US.
why didnā€™t you tell me there was 2nd hand anecdotal stores complied best case with circumstantial observations. Letā€™s write it down as fact going forward.

there might be only 50ish but all Iā€™m saying is letā€™s not rely on fanboys and keep looking for definitive numbers instead of speaking as what we have is fact. I am legit curious but yet to see real verified numbers

Iā€™ve personally seen 30+ different burnout cars while shopping nationally for A91s out of a couple hundred cars and I stopped completely tracking listings in Jan. 23. It would be surprising if the ones I missed and the final production months only accounted for 20 additional cars which is why I am skeptical of the 50 number.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Sure would be nice to recoup all of your preferred mod money and then some.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
why didnā€™t you tell me there was 2nd hand anecdotal stores complied best case with circumstantial observations. Letā€™s write it down as fact going forward.

there might be only 50ish but all Iā€™m saying is letā€™s not rely on fanboys and keep looking for definitive numbers instead of speaking as what we have is fact. I am legit curious but yet to see real verified numbers

Iā€™ve personally seen 30+ different burnout cars while shopping nationally for A91s out of a couple hundred cars and I stopped completely tracking listings in Jan. 23. It would be surprising if the ones I missed and the final production months only accounted for 20 additional cars which is why I am skeptical of the 50 number.
Tbh I didnā€™t believe it either, still a little skeptical but keeping track of all the ones Iā€™ve seen (not including PR, as their market is different then ours) the 50 +\- number seems to add up. But my dealer who is pretty much one of the largest SET dealers+ the corporate gentleman who actually helped get mine, all seem to share the same general consensus that, that is the split, about 450 CU later to 50 burnout. I wonā€™t say itā€™s fact, because until an actual number comes out no one really knows, but evidence points to it being the case.

SupraDOc

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayenne Turbo, STi
Tbh I didnā€™t believe it either, still a little skeptical but keeping track of all the ones Iā€™ve seen (not including PR, as their market is different then ours) the 50 +\- number seems to add up. But my dealer who is pretty much one of the largest SET dealers+ the corporate gentleman who actually helped get mine, all seem to share the same general consensus that, that is the split, about 450 CU later to 50 burnout. I wonā€™t say itā€™s fact, because until an actual number comes out no one really knows, but evidence points to it being the case.
The corporate guy at my dealership when I purchased my Burnout over a year ago also said the same exact number of 50. Been seeing a lot of other similar posts since. Iā€™m sure Toyota will never release the official number though.

OP
OP
Prado150

Prado150

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GX460, Tundraā€¦. A91-MT
Most of the listings you posted are from stealerships , GLWS however!
I posted all the listings I could find for all A91-MT. Of course most of the the listings are from dealerships. Please feel free to share listings that I missed from private sellers.

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
Sure would be nice to recoup all of your preferred mod money and then some.
Yea, the crack is strong. Even if a burnout A91MT is the rarest GR Supra, this car isnā€™t a Porsche GT car or other highly desirable collectors car. It is simply a budget Z4/M240i. I could never imagine paying above MSRP for a used GR Supra under any circumstance.
Sponsored