• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS 23- MT 8k Miles 55k

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Why do you want to downgrade to a lc500? Way overpriced for outdated interior/tech and they handle like a boat.
But fuck it dawg its your life
I cross shopped these and that was the conclusion I came to. Also, I’ve only ever seen women driving them. Literally never seen a man behind the wheel. Not saying that’s wrong, but I think it’s pretty telling. I liked them when they first came out and some wheels and lowering springs make them look cool but I don’t think the aftermarket support is anywhere close to the Supra. I honestly think the Supra is such a hard car to beat for its price to performance value.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JMTBLK

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 MK5 Supra 3.0 MT Base
Why do you want to downgrade to a lc500? Way overpriced for outdated interior/tech and they handle like a boat.
But fuck it dawg its your life
Will it be a downgrade in some respects absolutely no doubt, but I'm not looking at the LC for performance, I simply love the engine and the way it sounds (supra sounds very nice too), how comfortable it is to drive, I'm not going to whip that thing around like I do the supra, it's just not what it was design to do...
These are two different vehicles all together.

We all like different things and it's okay to be different, for example I'm not shaming anyone for getting classic cars, by your very own definition those are Overpriced w/Outdated Tech and some handle worse than the cheapest car today.

We can debate choices all we want but if we all like the same things this would be a totally different world.

Last edited:
OP
OP

JMTBLK

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 MK5 Supra 3.0 MT Base
Lowered price due to silly OE parts complains.

At this price range you can do whatever you want with the vehicle and not have to wait 6+ months for allocation.

My loss you gain.

Last edited:

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Will it be a downgrade in some respects absolutely no doubt, but I'm not looking at the LC for performance, I simply love the engine and the way it sounds (supra sounds very nice too), how comfortable it is to drive, I'm not going to whip that thing around like I do the supra, it's just not what it was design to do...
These are two different vehicles all together.

We all like different things and it's okay to be different, for example I'm not shaming anyone for getting classic cars, by your very own definition those are Overpriced w/Outdated Tech and some handle worse than the cheapest car today.

We can debate choices all we want but if we all like the same things this would be a totally different world.
Go and get an IS500 while you can - you get the motor and 4 doors for when you eventually have kids after getting married ;) You'll be able to keep the car as it will be paid off and then get another coupe for fun.

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
IS 500 was on my short list, personally, but I drove a couple enough to realize that they’re pretty boring. The IS blends right in and is plain vanilla where the LC is quite a bit more unique.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
IS 500 was on my short list, personally, but I drove a couple enough to realize that they’re pretty boring. The IS blends right in and is plain vanilla where the LC is quite a bit more unique.
I drove LC convertible and IS500 back to back in 2022.. Yes, same engine but nothing alike. The LC is way rowdier and seemed to be tuned more aggressively. I loved it. IS500 was indeed a little boring 🤷‍♂️ I'd have the M340 any day over it.

OP
OP

JMTBLK

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 MK5 Supra 3.0 MT Base
I thought about IS 500 however, if I was going for IS, it would have to be IS F, funny I was just talking to a co-worker about the IS 500, he is in search of the Special Edition Blue, which look absolutely amazing in person, but super low quantities I think only 150 in NA, and like I told him 4 different Lexus all share the same engine, IS F, GS F, RC F, and LC500, and they literally all sound different, with the LC having in my personal opinion the best sound stock.

LC 500 is such a unique offering from Lexus, I love the attention to detail in the interior, some things Lexus could have done a lot better on but overall, they did an excellent job with it.

This supra has been the hardest vehicle to let go, the car does everything I want it to do and it does it very wheel, its quite precise and man is it fun to drive on the track, my free track day was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life, only I and a GR Corolla showed up to the event so we had the track all to ourselves, I gave it everything I had, I started with a full 13 Gal tank and was empty by the end of the event and the car didn't show any signs of slowing down at all, check oil, engine temperatures ect.. everything green ready for another full tank.

I work for Southeast Toyota Distributors, I've owned and driven just about every Toyota/Lexus that North America gets, and before the supra the vehicle that was the hardest to let go was my 2021 Tundra in Army Green, and now it will be this MKV Supra. I will for sure buy another Supra in the future, pay cash and track it till the wheels fall off, it's not goodbye, it's a see you later for now. 
IMG_3842.jpg
Sponsored