• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: I'm going to put a 2J in it

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Sorry for the clickbait. Before people roast me, I am aware of how capable our platform is and how silly it can be to put an almost 30 year old engine into this car. HOWEVER, this is not my daily nor even a weekend car and I run an automotive and content brand full time. Undergoing a project like this makes sense for me and I am a sucker for making this car closer to its original heritage. The Pure 800 was leaking oil and I started looking into rebuilds/top mount setups and realized l would have more fun making this into a one of few street JZ swapped mk5s.

Anyway, before this car goes on a lift for a prohibitive amount of time, I am trying to get an idea of what these parts are going for, If there's someone on the forum that bought a shell or something similar-- I am very motivated to just drop everything out and sell together.

Parts are from a 2020 3.0 with 19,000 miles

Here's what is leaving:

3.0 2 PORT B58 with Pure 800
Stock ZF8 Transmission
MST Cold Air Intake
AFE Power Charge Pipe
AFE Power High Flow Catted DP
2020/Tuneable ECU

Additional not installed parts I have:
EOS Port Injection Spacer
ID1050x Injectors
aic controller
Separate Forge Chargepipe adjusted for EOS Spacer

Everything is still installed while the car is at my shop, not currently adding any miles. Ideally looking for the engine/trans to go together at the very least. This car was dyno'd at a very conservative 480 WHP for this setup.
Since your going through with the 2j project I was going to ask would you document the project. As it is not as easy as old engine in new engine out lol. And not a lot of people have done this project before let alone document it
Sponsored

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
If I buy the ECU can I run EcuMod3 on it with flex lag or would I only be able to use BootTEK and be stuck with anti fuel capability only?

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
This is madness!!

But I am inspired....🤔🤔🤔

When my C8 is delivered, I'm going to swap out the LT2 for an LS3. But I'll do it the right way and put the engine in the front where it belongs!

OP
OP
outxlove

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
Since your going through with the 2j project I was going to ask would you document the project. As it is not as easy as old engine in new engine out lol. And not a lot of people have done this project before let alone document it
yea I will definitely document it. I don’t think it will end up being a step by step guide to do the swap but like I said in the original post this car is effectively marketing and advertisement for me so the build will be heavily recorded!

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
yea I will definitely document it. I don’t think it will end up being a step by step guide to do the swap but like I said in the original post this car is effectively marketing and advertisement for me so the build will be heavily recorded!
Yeah I did not expected it to be step by step. Just wanted it to be informative if someone where to ever go through with it. They know what they in store you know. But definitely would love to see it happen. Could you drop a link to where ur going to be uploading this? Plus when r u going to start on it?
Sponsored