• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Passenger Side Carbon Interior badge - TOP HALF ONLY. $35 + shipping

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
(Now Sold)

PLEASE NOTE: this is for the TOP HALF ONLY!
I cracked the bottom half of my original one while installing (long story) and had to order another set. As such, I have an extra top half.

Product was ordered directly from rexpeed.
https://www.rexpeed.net/2012/en/product_detail.php?serial=524

$35 USD, shipping should be about $8 for USPS flat rate envelope. Will wrap in cardboard to help keep it flat.

IMG_0239(Edited).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

livewirezone

First Name
Aqib
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
PLEASE NOTE: this is for the TOP HALF ONLY! I cracked the bottom half of my original one while installing (long story) and had to order another set. As such, I have an extra top half.

Product was ordered directly from rexpeed.
https://www.rexpeed.net/2012/en/product_detail.php?serial=524

$35 USD, shipping should be about $8 for USPS flat rate envelope. Will wrap in cardboard to help keep it flat.

IMG_0239(Edited).jpg
I had the same issue while installing. Now Iā€™m without the bottom trim and havenā€™t ordered a new set yet. Rexpeed canā€™t separate the top and bottom trim.

I wish you had the bottom trim and I will be up for buying it.

OP
OP
nosavingthrow

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
I had the same issue while installing. Now Iā€™m without the bottom trim and havenā€™t ordered a new set yet. Rexpeed canā€™t separate the top and bottom trim.

I wish you had the bottom trim and I will be up for buying it.
You could try contacting rexpeed about it. They hooked me up with a discount on buying my 2nd set after I told them what happened.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I cracked my bottom Rexpeed one too. The part of that dash trim on the bottom section is deeper and curved which is harder to get to than the top. I just left it off.

StickerFab makes a $17 set. It looks a bit different and isn't a glossy piece but looks more forgiving since it's just a vinyl sticker. I may order a set just for the bottom half. I doubt it'll look off especially since that section is recessed and dark anyway.

https://www.ftspeed.com/part/2020-g...dash-interior-overlay-2020-supra#.YRlwUC1h1aI
Sponsored